ISO baystar hydraulic steering system.

Nahee27

Looking for a hydraulic steering kit for a 60 hp outboard, just missed the one that was posted on here a few days ago.
Thanks.

Not sure if you're dead set on baystar, but I just installed the 120HP version of this hydraulic steering. Link--> Hydrodrive Steering . I only have one trial run with it but it's nice and smooth. Everyone around here goes with Seastar or Baystar, but this brand is much cheaper and seems to get good reviews. Seems its very popular in the UK. So I figured I would try it out instead of spending the big bucks on Seastar.

Not sure if you're dead set on baystar, but I just installed the 120HP version of this hydraulic steering. Link--> Hydrodrive Steering . I only have one trial run with it but it's nice and smooth. Everyone around here goes with Seastar or Baystar, but this brand is much cheaper and seems to get good reviews. Seems its very popular in the UK. So I figured I would try it out instead of spending the big bucks on Seastar.
Thank @Corey_lax I will investigate further. I had cable steering before but the new to me boat has a very narrow splash well so a cable setup won't work. There is enough room for the baystar system to work but not sure about the hydrodrive system you posted above. I may just have to buck up and pay for baystar....

Back