Insulated fish bags

You can get an insulated bag allot like these from Costco. I think they are about $7. They call it a Shopping Cooler Bag. The dimensions are 24"x18". They dont have a drain , and I can't comment on the durability but for $7 who cares. Buy 10 of them!
2014-06-19 19.59.50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get an insulated bag allot like these from Costco. I think they are about $7. They call it a Shopping Cooler Bag. The dimensions are 24"x18". They dont have a drain , and I can't comment on the durability but for $7 who cares. Buy 10 of them!
View attachment 12236
might be good for trout and such, but you will want something a lot longer for saltwater

We have a Canyon insulated fish bag, quite large guess 60 x 30 inch, used it for more than 6 seasons.
Throw in 4-6 gallon frozen seawater milk jugs into it. After fish is bled put them in. Have been able to keep 2 man limits of hali and salmon etc ice cold for a weekend. Just add new frozen jugs or chipped sea ice.
Has a drain plug to let out the thawed water and a breeze to clean. Hose or power wash. Very sturdy zippers and carry handles.

Back