Hot stock tips

So what's a good buy right now? Sitting on some cash. Somebody sell me something.
Id buy GME and hold for long run, its going to be rocky but its heavily shorted and going to go up and up .

or if you want safer options look at energy and medical sector. I have diverse portfolio on there but my main buy is GME. just bought another Grand worth today

Id buy GME and hold for long run, its going to be rocky but its heavily shorted and going to go up and up .

or if you want safer options look at energy and medical sector. I have diverse portfolio on there but my main buy is GME. just bought another Grand worth today
I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. The amount of BS on those YouTube channels is hilarious. The thing has been shorted ten times over. The original guys have long since covered. Who cares how much it's shorted now if they're all just playing the dips. There will be no big squeeze. Just my gut telling me, I'm not a Stonk guru nor a financial advisor.

There will be no big squeeze. Just my gut telling me, I'm not a Stonk guru nor a financial advisor.

I agree: none of the original shorts are around. They all got called and that company went tits up and got bailed out.

big money ain’t waisting time with GME anymore

So what's a good buy right now? Sitting on some cash. Somebody sell me something.
Personally I like Tesla and Crypto right now. Both are down at the moment but a lot of people are saying crypto could take off due to the inflation situation. I’m becoming a bit of a fanboy of Tesla lately so I’ve been buying . I don’t know a tonne about electric vehicles but to me it seems like Tesla is very far ahead of everyone. They just opened a gigafactory in China and are about to open another in Texas and Berlin. I think the stock is going to go crazy personally even though it’s already high.

I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. The amount of BS on those YouTube channels is hilarious. The thing has been shorted ten times over. The original guys have long since covered. Who cares how much it's shorted now if they're all just playing the dips. There will be no big squeeze. Just my gut telling me, I'm not a Stonk guru nor a financial advisor.
first mistake is believing YouTube who are all paid actors from hedge funds. They want you to sell so they have less to cover when Moass comes.

when chairman and other big investors are all telling you to hold and they have silence orders placed on them so they cant talk to the public but have been releasing subliminal messages for months and as much as stock goes down it keeps rebounding back. each to there own as I'm not financial advisor just dude up 400% this year on his investments and still holding.

you can also look at charts like today 78% buy on gme yet still crashing but no fuckery is going on. They want you to give up. Evergrande is getting ready to crumble and Citadel is going to crumble and so is there shorts.

what are your recommendations for good stocks moving into the new year?

I am on the sidelines right now with cash burning. However, i am not super confident putting it in right now. It just feels a tad shakey right now.
That's where I'm at. Everyone keeps talking about sales but I kind of like that cash there for a complete implosion.
first mistake is believing YouTube who are all paid actors from hedge funds. They want you to sell so they have less to cover when Moass comes.

when chairman and other big investors are all telling you to hold and they have silence orders placed on them so they cant talk to the public but have been releasing subliminal messages for months and as much as stock goes down it keeps rebounding back. each to there own as I'm not financial advisor just dude up 400% this year on his investments and still holding.

you can also look at charts like today 78% buy on gme yet still crashing but no fuckery is going on. They want you to give up. Evergrande is getting ready to crumble and Citadel is going to crumble and so is there shorts.

what are your recommendations for good stocks moving into the new year?
Oh I have none. I'm a terrible investor. I just followed GME and AMC for a while and was in and out and in and out. Problem is I FOMO'd on that last big run on AMC and now I'm holding a small bag down 50%. I think the whole this is interesting but the story just got old for me.

That's where I'm at. Everyone keeps talking about sales but I kind of like that cash there for a complete implosion.

Oh I have none. I'm a terrible investor. I just followed GME and AMC for a while and was in and out and in and out. Problem is I FOMO'd on that last big run on AMC and now I'm holding a small bag down 50%. I think the whole this is interesting but the story just got old for me.
you only lose money if you sell buddy that is financial advise. this isnt a get rich quick scheme, that doesn't exist. the hedge funds want you to do exactly what your doing buy n sell get frustrated and give up.

you only lose money if you sell buddy that is financial advise. this isnt a get rich quick scheme, that doesn't exist. the hedge funds want you to do exactly what your doing buy n sell get frustrated and give up.
Well I've only sold on the ups so I guess I've done well? lol
Hard to feel that way now though when I'm down on so much more. But yeah, still hanging on.

GEVO. Renewable Energy space. Low revenue but huge contracts signed for SAF. Low entry price right now. I’ve looked at this one a while and have had insights from people who know the space that think this one could be early retirement for early adopters who hold long. Maybe good short term too tho. Lots of big institutional‘s hold it. It’s dipped recently so good time to buy. Just one mans view. Do your own dd.

why has the news reported on this for months over and over telling you its over and not to buy the dip. why is news so focused on this stock if its such a dead end? hold for the next few years and you will be rewarded. the world is going through some crazy ****!

GME was a Momentum play with a good story.
The fact that it’s lasted this long is a testament to the diamon hand believers.

the market with these things tend to
Love on to the next best story.

my opinion

GME was a Momentum play with a good story.
The fact that it’s lasted this long is a testament to the diamon hand believers.

the market with these things tend to
Love on to the next best story.

my opinion
bought the dip yesterday made another 10% today. diamond hands :cool: HOLD or HODL .

no LOL buy high, buy low, buy every pay day and keep holding. up over 400% this year on my investments. way more then bank can offer. just buckle up and enjoy the ride it hasnt even started yet.

i am up about 100% in the last 5 years.

I have a rainy day tax free portfolio I started in 2016 to loosely invest and learn. With a seed money of 6500 and I auto put in 100 bucks a month and invest in blue chips some risk some dividends some ETFs ect.

the accounts up to 30k. I think my net invested is like 15ish k now. So like doubled my return in 5 years.

why has the news reported on this for months over and over telling you its over and not to buy the dip. why is news so focused on this stock if its such a dead end? hold for the next few years and you will be rewarded. the world is going through some crazy ****!

he’s the thing it doesn’t matter if it’s true or not 150 million people believe what Fox News tells them.

ETHX-B is an etf that tracks ethereum. crypto is going through a rough patch right now possibly making it a good buy. over time it will probably continue its rocket trip to the moon :p

I've had a good year with ZIM: 17.5% Yield, P/E 2.07. Got in around 20 in March, now 58.
KRBN: has been good this year as well.
IIPR:REIT has been good, they keep raising Div. and revenue and earnings are growing exponentially.
My play on the Cannabis area.
2022 should be interesting, lots of headwinds.

Last edited:
Back