Hot stock tips

Which online broker do you guys use?
QTRADE or Questrade?
Right now I just rely on my guy and want to get into doing it myself.

Have a few friends that like quest trade cheap trades and free to trade some ETF's.

I have used TD Waterhouse ever since my first job and my boss brought me in the forms to sign up along with a copy of the Wealthy Barber....lol. I guess I owe him a huge thanks. They charge me $9.99 a trade regardless of what I’m buying or selling. Not sure if that is the same for new accounts or not? Simple platform and easy to use. I don’t bank at TD for personal stuff just investing.

Which online broker do you guys use?
QTRADE or Questrade?
Right now I just rely on my guy and want to get into doing it myself.
I use my RBC Direct Investing. The real money is safe with Odlum Brown though lol. My granny trading account. He's doing pretty good too though.

Man I should probably be constantly researching stocks instead of just wasting time on SFBC lol
Now you can do both! No research involved, just do what the Reddit says lol. What could possiblie go wrong?

This market reminds me of the Dot Com bubble Between 1995 and its peak in March 2000. I wonder
how long this one will last before the Pop. I'm keeping lots of powder dry for correction time.

This market reminds me of the Dot Com bubble Between 1995 and its peak in March 2000. I wonder
how long this one will last before the Pop. I'm keeping lots of powder dry for correction time.
I'd hate to be the guy getting in last with his credit line.

Is amc gunna pop in the morning?? Up bigtime after hours
God who knows. That's just insane as well. I'm buying dips at whatver price. Like I said it's house money now so ef it.

Ok @Rain City started it.
It sounds like there are several members on here who like to do their own trading. Post your latest, best stock or plays or ideas here.
My recent purchases have been EH, FD, NOK,.

Ok @Rain City started it.
It sounds like there are several members on here who like to do their own trading. Post your latest, best stock or plays or ideas here.
My recent purchases have been EH, FD, NOK,.
Right on right on. Like I mentioned in the other one I've been playing a bunch of junk for a bit now because my retirement stuff is with Odlum Brown. Right now I'm only holding Suncor and have been riding PENN for a while and it's been consistently rising. And then yeah this latest gong show with GME has been quite the ride.

Back