Help finding my next/last boat.

No flipping on my end,I'm going to be fussy with getting the right one to be my last.
Did you see the hydra sport is down to 52900$ now, anybody that looks at that hull is going question how bad it is underneath those spider webs

What's with these decent deals on 20'-25' boats lately? Things going back to normal in the boat world?

Yeah, going back to where they should be. I guess that Cobia is going to be due for a re-power soon at 1500 hours but you might get a lot of years out of it.
I looked at a cobia 24 back when I was looking to buy in 2016 , twin 2 stroke yamy with less then 500hrs offered 12k us and got accepted subject to survey, survey did not go as plan lol boat was wet very wet, lots of soft spots all over so I passed. IMO the prices of 20-30 year old boats is completely insane right now, boat mechanic guy I know told me he see junk come to his yard for repairs and won’t even touch them they are so bad lol

I'm out on the Proline sale.Owner called to say he's taking offers for the next week and will sell to highest bidder.He said he's had over 30 inquiries and buyers are telling him he's under priced.I'm already thinking I won't find one for this fishing season ,so no rush to get into a bidding war.Something will come along eventually.

Back