Help finding my next/last boat.

Rayvon

Now that I've sold my 185 DE I'll be looking for my next and very likely my last boat (REALLY). I can't afford to go out and buy a new boat in the size I want ,so looking for a used 21 to 26 Ft. boat with outboard or possibly shaft drive single main motor.No IO outdrive boats will be considered.I don't mind older boats if they've been well cared for and have newer power on them.My comfort level for price is under $60K but will consider much lower price boats of course.If you know of someone considering selling ,please PM (start a conversation) with me.I appreciate above average condition and I'm willing to pay a premium to get it.Thanks,Ray

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/507938240918763/

219672023_10160826351115730_4426091943533261610_n.jpg

theres more pics on facebook

why not go this route its on the island at 75k

Put the boat in baggage coming back? :)

It would some great negotiating to get it down to $60K or less.Not my thing or likely to happen.
Sea trail, put some tuna in the ice boxes and get the former owner to tow it to Blaine and then get the Surrey towing company that helped another member to drive it across the boarder for you, you fly back or just wait out the boarder closure to the 21st at Roche Harbour resort.

Ray, what is your preferred style of boat, closed cabin, open to the cockpit? I know you have mentioned in the past that you liked the GW 208 but what’s your pleasure?

I'll be looking for my next and very likely my last boat (REALLY).
MAN OH MAN where have i heard that before ... you had the best boat going in your old one you had ..you should have kept that !!! all kidding aside. You could buy my hourston but your budget will have to double..LOL
Hope you find one Ray or heck just hire us guides!!!! LOL

No,an aluminum that I would be happy with would be too expensive.
Ray, what is your preferred style of boat, closed cabin, open to the cockpit? I know you have mentioned in the past that you liked the GW 208 but what’s your pleasure?
A short list of likes would be Grady 208-228,Wellcraft Coastal 21-24,Pursuit 2470-255,Seasport 22-24 (hard to find with outboard),Monaro 21-24(same again),and others that will very likely be out of my price range these days.Tough buyers market now.
MAN OH MAN where have i heard that before ... you had the best boat going in your old one you had ..you should have kept that !!! all kidding aside. You could buy my hourston but your budget will have to double..LOL
Hope you find one Ray or heck just hire us guides!!!! LOL
Hiring a guide will be my next evolution after 1 more.The Wellcraft was great for 17 years,but I finally wised up like it's new owner (podded it) and you and will never own an outdrive boat again.Newer outboards are just way more dependable.

Over budget and in Seattle, but cool looking boat !

Very interesting.
It has the kicker set up on the starboard side though!:rolleyes:

It'a a very nice looking boat,always like a swept sheer line,but the wide walkaround do's lose a lot of interior space that I would use more.

Back