hacker has email account now?

quote:Originally posted by mason.jar

Well for starters the new owners are a band or group of individuals with varying talents, they all put money in the pot to buy out the previous owner and formed a working partnership. Along with this site came all kinds of lucrative accounts for hosting and web building, marketing and multimedia. They have accounts that are worth thousands and thousands of dollars through development and marketing. The plan for this site is nothing of what you know or see today. It may or may not include us in the plans, but, that is all that I am going to say. Mason

[www.savebcsalmon.ca]
So Hugh finally got some dough and no one, including Mason.Jar (who has also posted here as DHA and RVP and who knows what else and has been banned more times than Christie's has cookies) knows anything else.

The idea that someone has 'thousands and thousands of blah, blah, blah, blah...' is laughable, a couple grand worth of electricity doesn't amount to a hill of stale coffee beans in terms of web development.

I agree that there's no money in this place the content isn't as old as me but it's still moth-eaten and tired.:(

kidphotors6.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Dogbreath

So Hugh finally got some dough and no one, including Mason.Jar (who has also posted here as DHA and RVP and who knows what else and has been banned more times than Christie's has cookies) knows anything else.

Mr.Dogbreath,

My personal thoughts are, that you are not as informed as you would like other people to believe. David Mason

[www.savebcsalmon.ca]

Lets forget about the personal attacks and banter, put it aside boys, its a big enough sandbox for all of us to play in. Lets remain focused on the real problem which is the continued lack of security on this site. This is an ongoing repeatitive problem, which I believe ME is looking into now since he is back. There is tons of info and resources on this site and within the membership, so lets work at a solution. So, ME, is an upgrade coming or what is the scoop on this problem?

Thanks

Talons

Back