GUN REGISTRY: VOTE - ONLY 2-CLICKS!

Good day fellow sportsmen and women,

I never thought I'd be joining the gun debate on a fishing site but Hell Ya! my vote is in.:D

This topic has a long history for me as I used to publish Canadian Hunting and Shooting Magazine and was on the front lines against Kim Campbel and the other beaurocrats that rammed through C-80 and the other gun bills. I'm still on the Gov't sh@t list today.

We worked with the NFA back when Dave Tomlinson first started it and tried to get REAL gun laws put in place and a different firearms licencing system that was experienced and training based.

I'm sure you'll agree that all of the best information, statistics, and knowledge have little effect on what the government wants to do. There are alternate long term agendas at play here.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it doesn't appear that common sense comes into play at any level of Federal Gov't policy making. If that weren't the case then the Avro Aero would still be around.

I'll stand beside the rest of you when it comes to fighting for our rights as LAW ABIDING citizens of this or any country, but it's sad to say that my experience has been that the political system is so badly flawed that where we are really living is in a shadow republic that doesn't give a damn about it's citizens. If it did we would have properly funded education, a healthcare system that worked, and leadership that would act on what is best for all of it's people, not what its financial backers and business want to have happen. (Or their own Fake Lake agendas)

I salute all of you that voted. Who knows, maybe this time some good will come from it.

I cannot agree more. This registry has to go asap. A collosal waste of money and resources to punish the least likely offenders of gun crime. I am not sure if any of you have done so but I would also recommend joining the NFA. You get insurance, a monthly hunting magazine and it enables a group to represent our needs in Ottawa. Just my 2 cents.

Barbie:

You forgot to mention that the BCWF also provides insurance for hunters & shooters & fishermen as well as a collective (and powerful) voice for the hunting & shooting community.

I must add, however, they aren't doing such a great job in getting the damn fish-farmers out of our water!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Im in imagine all that money going to habitat restoration!!!!!I think its close to over 2 billion now, and I can tell you my hunting partners havent committed a crime with there guns so it must be working...... DUMB:(:(

wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back