GUN REGISTRY: VOTE - ONLY 2-CLICKS!

Done,..........:D

SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Done!

"We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards, that those who follow us and assess our record may see that our mark on the land was one of respect and love, not cruelty and disdain."
-Robert B. Oetting

of course they do - its spin man, you can't reply negatively to the poll without saying you don't care. The resulting conservative line will be: Of all the people who care about this issue, 100% or respondents think that..... blah blah. If they would put out a legitimate poll, people might take them more seriously (politicians I mean).

I have done this and also sent in cards to MLAs and am also a member of National Firearms Association and I try to contribute any extra that I can to the cause.
I am tired of being treated like a criminal over issues that I am not responsible for.
The liberals of this country feel free to accuse and convict me of a crime I have not committed. Only in Canada,,,pity.:(:(

IMG_1445.jpg

I know how you feel gunsmith, when I had to register my truck I thought, i'm being treated like a criminal, then they asked me to register my trailer, then my boat. My savings plan almost tipped it for me when they made me register it, friggin libs. I really lost it when microsoft wanted me to register Windows! The rat b@stards were assuming I stole it, I even had the receipt. I'm glad the gun registry was your line in the sand, mine windows!

Back