Great news for Bamfield!!!

That is great news. Knowing our gov. they will F--k it up though. Maybe we should get a collection from the members to buy the lodge as a share holder type deal...

I think, I could do the Marina,Gas, and one of the smaller Lodges. Then I could retire from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been wondering if all the rumours of the laundering and properties tied up were actually true...has been sad to see the inn looking so run down. hope good comes of this..
i will take a share or two:)

A week ago when Jack Purdy was in Bamfield I asked him to support the community and join the Chamber of Commerce. He laughed and said the chamber has never supported him and I could Eff of and he could throw me out of his bar if I didn't like it. He's been through all this before and I wouldn't count on him going away anytime soon, although I wish, just like everyone else this would happen.

Too bad he can't just move on or go legit and breathe new life back into those businesses. Shame in many ways for Bamfield which doesn't deserve what happened - an excellent community and wonderful fishing destination.

Ken, he was a member for a while as a matter of fact, a voting director if Im not mistaken. THAT pissed me off even more. I think if he told me to EFF OFF, while I was sitting in his bar, it would be a frosty day in hell before I ever stepped in to that place again... I wonder where we can find out what happened yesterday?

Ya, thats what we are talking about. The case was yesterday. Interested to see whatup....

I know about that sleeze ball even in Edmonton. He ownes several resort style properties out this way, and runs them to the ground or has his lackys grow dope in them. He is still dirty

thanks for the info osama would be good could get the place going .and yes holmes it should have been done 12 years ago

but i will still keep keep coming to the fine place every year made good frieind's there every time there,
see ya this summer.

rum chum

I know about that sleeze ball even in Edmonton. He ownes several resort style properties out this way, and runs them to the ground or has his lackys grow dope in them. He is still dirty

YIKE!!! Careful boys...... this could end you getting charged for libel.......... If you cant prove it-- dont say it .

Theres not even a name posted directly in that comment. Doubt an indirect forum post could be charged.

Don't know about that. If there's a way for a lawyer to connect the dots at all, could be trouble.

Remember: What's the difference between a catfish and a Lawyer? Ones a slimy scum sucking bottom dweller and the other ones a fish.

could have been really bad for the town, Ian Thow could have been the big investor with his bank of Jamica

Back