Go trump go

Status
Not open for further replies.
The education system is in much worse shape then I thought.

Fill me in I'm stuck at work what's this college electoral thing?

Each state gets a certain amount of electoral votes. Depends on a few things but from what I can see it's mainly population size. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. This stops the highly populated cities always gaining an advantage over the less populated rural areas.
He needed 270 electoral votes to win. And that he got. She looks to have just Meeked out the popular vote. But then no one ever said the masses in the city are the best educated to make important decisions.

Each state gets a certain amount of electoral votes. Depends on a few things but from what I can see it's mainly population size. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. This stops the highly populated cities always gaining an advantage over the less populated rural areas.
He needed 270 electoral votes to win. And that he got. She looks to have just Meeked out the popular vote. But then no one ever said the masses in the city are the best educated to make important decisions.
Ok I get it

.. Huge outdoorsmen.HM
That may be the persona he wishes you to believe - he has gone out and killed the odd animal for a photo op - but remember - that doesn't make him an "outdoorsman". The people guiding him are the "outdoorsfolk". He is a slumlord from New York City.

The money boys wouldn't let Obama do what he wanted, let's see if they have the same effect on Trump.
T2

Lol. Come on AA. Let's give him a go.

If he takes the same tone through his presidency as he did in his acceptance speech, he will no doubt be a better choice than Hillary.

No ones knows, so let's see. Being butt hurt over it is a little petty.

Lol. Come on AA. Let's give him a go...Being butt hurt over it is a little petty.
Well - all of us here in Canada - like those in the States and the rest of the World - really have no choice but to "give him a go". I think expecting humanity and decency in all the World leaders is certainly NOT being "butt hurt" - whatever you mean by that...

Well - all of us here in Canada - like those in the States and the rest of the World - really have no choice but to "give him a go". I think expecting humanity and decency in all the World leaders is certainly NOT being "butt hurt" - whatever you mean by that...

Well have to see if he follows through on his promise to round up undocumented workers with a new "force". He will have to house them in concentration camps to process them. He has promised to go after and kill the families of suspected terrorists, and bring back torture. He wants surveillance on Muslims and wants to find ways to repeal same sex marriage rights. So decency depends on if he follows through on promises or if they were just rhetoric. Don't pay attention to Eastmon, he is trumps demographic, white, blue collar worker, wants whites in their previous place of superiority. That was trumps promise, make America white again, and blue collar whites came out in droves. Blacks and Latinos as usual didn't, and they will be the ones who suffer for their indifference as a result.

I'm white, I have a graduate degree and work in a white collar job. I wont suffer under Trump and probably will benefit from his plan to shift the tax burden from higher income earners to lower ones. The irony is the working class whites that voted for him will be worse off under his tax plans and repeal of the affordable health care act. Even though I'm an immigrant here. I'm a "good" immigrant as I don't have brown skin. , he and the republicans will go after the Muslims and Latinos not me. But I still feel its not right.

Today I'm ashamed of my US citizenship, but thankful for my Canadian one.

Out with the old in with the new. Time for a change simple as that. Clinton = Same old **** Trump= a chance at change. Trump was the only candidate whether you like or hate him for change. I'm sure most of his voters didn't "like him" but wanted change

Be careful what you wish for, FS. Once you get your purchase home and remove the wrappings - you may find it doesn't function as promised...

You really bought that race issue hook line and sinker.

When will you guys realize, this was a PROTEST vote. Like I've said before, it's a world wide phenominum and its gaining steam.

The democrats played this as a racist white guy thing, a anti woman thing, an immigration thing. People like me supported him not because of that stuff, I don't agree most of it is feasible.

Best line I heard was this, and I think it hits the nail on the head.

"Elitists took him literally but not seriously, the people took him seriously not literally"

Turns out the American public isn't as stupid as the democrats thought they were. Trump brought more blue voters to the republican side than anyone else has.

Anyway, the best choice won. Only thing left to do is wait and see. I'm out.

Last edited:
14980778_10154005654456179_171732286570441751_n.jpg

The data behind Trump’s win
Joe Friesen

The Globe and Mail Last updated: Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016 4:48PM EST
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...swin/article32784716/?cmpid=PM1116_uselection

don't confuse people w facts CIVANO - when their minds are already made-up...

Last edited:
This is low browish stuff I usually disregard, but I stumbled on it today.

With any luck, some butt hurt Hillary supporters might watch it and at least take comfort in knowing that you might have dodged a bullet.

As I've said, he is a wild card, but she is crooked to the core. He could surprise us, she wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back