Gibbs spoons

One spoon is pretty much the same price as a pack of bait. If I get 2 trips from my skinny G instead of running bait I'm ahead of the game in my book. That said I've had a hook break this year and last week after 2 teeners I was missing 1/3 the paint on a brand new spoon. Skinny Gs aren't easy to find this time of year! Don't think they don't price spoons vs what we are willing to pay each trip on a pack of bait.

One spoon is pretty much the same price as a pack of bait. If I get 2 trips from my skinny G instead of running bait I'm ahead of the game in my book. That said I've had a hook break this year and last week after 2 teeners I was missing 1/3 the paint on a brand new spoon. Skinny Gs aren't easy to find this time of year! Don't think they don't price spoons vs what we are willing to pay each trip on a pack of bait.

Canadian Tire And Army and Navy have stock if that's your Tonic.

Anchovies will get a slab on and into the boat in every fishing situation. A skinny G will not. A properly maintained Hoochies will outlast any Skinny G on a numbers of fish for than 1/3 the cost.

Back