Fraser Sockeye Opening

I caught a 6lb sock at the bell this afternoon on a 4.0 green white coyote. nothing on the squirts tho

I caught a 6lb sock at the bell this afternoon on a 4.0 green white coyote. nothing on the squirts tho

It was pretty crazy tonite, lines down after fueling up about 5:15...incoming tide with a big swing and it was nuts, if I wasn't such as azz we would have had our limit and gone in 1.5 hours, ended up with 6, just a hoot.
Can't wait to get the kids on em especially my little guy....perfect!

Water was sweet to boot.

Getbent

It was pretty crazy tonite, lines down after fueling up about 5:15...incoming tide with a big swing and it was nuts, if I wasn't such as azz we would have had our limit and gone in 1.5 hours, ended up with 6, just a hoot.
Can't wait to get the kids on em especially my little guy....perfect!

Water was sweet to boot.

Getbent

My wife and I limited out in under 2 hours yesterday off the south arm. 8 in total and lost many more , really action packed fishing at its best. Sunny and dead flat water get out and get them. Red glow flashers armed with pink squirts at 56 feet worked best with allot of back up flash on the pancakes . we had triples and doubles so the upper depths produced as well. I was running short leaders like 23 and seemed to help but not nearly as much as flash. Good luck.

My wife and I limited out in under 2 hours yesterday off the south arm. 8 in total and lost many more , really action packed fishing at its best. Sunny and dead flat water get out and get them. Red glow flashers armed with pink squirts at 56 feet worked best with allot of back up flash on the pancakes . we had triples and doubles so the upper depths produced as well. I was running short leaders like 23 and seemed to help but not nearly as much as flash. Good luck.

quote:Originally posted by dmurph

Lookin' good out there dude...

quote:Originally posted by dmurph

Lookin' good out there dude...

I'm glad it's not raining.;)

Should still be lots of them out there when I get my shot at them Sunday. Will be our first time targeting them so should be a hoot.:)

I'm glad it's not raining.;)

Should still be lots of them out there when I get my shot at them Sunday. Will be our first time targeting them so should be a hoot.:)

Lot's of sockeye again this afternoon/evening. We had our lines in the water at 5:30pm and boated 4 within half an hour and lost a few as well. slowed down a bit after that but we got a few more in before dark. all on pink/red squirts. Once you hit the schools you are gold. keep looping back as we did and hit fish every time.

Anyone been out in the morning/mid day? I've fished the flood in the late afternoon/evening a few days now but may head out tomorrow at noon. Anyone hitting any nookies out there? on the way back to Van? thx

Cory
Exposure Travel - exclusive guided adventure travel in BC
www.exposure.travel
Sick Fishng Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/exposuretravel

Lot's of sockeye again this afternoon/evening. We had our lines in the water at 5:30pm and boated 4 within half an hour and lost a few as well. slowed down a bit after that but we got a few more in before dark. all on pink/red squirts. Once you hit the schools you are gold. keep looping back as we did and hit fish every time.

Anyone been out in the morning/mid day? I've fished the flood in the late afternoon/evening a few days now but may head out tomorrow at noon. Anyone hitting any nookies out there? on the way back to Van? thx

Cory
Exposure Travel - exclusive guided adventure travel in BC
www.exposure.travel
Sick Fishng Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/exposuretravel

We got a 10lbs spring off of the mouth on sunday while trolling for socks. I havent heard of anything else.

Does anyone know what time the McDonald Beach ramp opens in the morning? I have checked the City of Richmond website with no luck and noone answers any on the telephone numbers provided.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tight lines.

Cheers

yo, just back from out of province and hoping for info on socks. I am in Nanaimo and am looking at heading over towards green light area, anybody fishing farther out? or other info, would be appreciated.

quote:Originally posted by devers

Does anyone know what time the McDonald Beach ramp opens in the morning? I have checked the City of Richmond website with no luck and noone answers any on the telephone numbers provided.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tight lines.

Cheers

Don't tell the teenagers but the gate is never locked. You might find the chain kind of wrapped around but no lock. Its lots easier for them and us. :)

I am going from Langley tomorrow to McDonald's and expect to arrive there about 6:30 AM.

I have a Hewes Sportsman and will be by myself. Anyone interested in joining me (I know late notice)at McDonald's and splitting gas?

Thinking I will be out until about 4 PM.

Cheers

Anyone out today on the south arm for sockeye?
I am heading out tomorrow any reports would be great

Back