Forum members BOATS

Thanks again Kelly for being such a good camera man.

tuna27.jpg

The only way that I know of to have Dual stations with outboards, without going "fly by wire", is the Kobelt system.I have rigged several boats with this system and it is way more reliable than an electrical system. Both systems are expensive, but the manual Kobelt system is solid but big. Make sure to request short handles and the instalation hardware.Get ready to spend $4k plus with all the cables, but well worth it. Stryker Electronics in Port Hardy are all over this setup.
what kind of dual throtle and gear change do you use on the second helm station? I assume it is wireless???thanks--I have a second steering helm,but am unsure of the way to shift and throttle at the rear station.

THANK YOU- EAGERLY AWAITED YOUR INFO AND WILL FOLLOW UP- I was not crazy about fly by wire. Thanks again!
The only way that I know of to have Dual stations with outboards, without going "fly by wire", is the Kobelt system.I have rigged several boats with this system and it is way more reliable than an electrical system. Both systems are expensive, but the manual Kobelt system is solid but big. Make sure to request short handles and the instalation hardware.Get ready to spend $4k plus with all the cables, but well worth it. Stryker Electronics in Port Hardy are all over this setup.

I'm from BC now live in Ontario we have a great king fishery here as well. Love this siteView attachment 5920
Welcome to the forum Hammer.

We don't have any king salmon here, only Chinook.
;)

By the way, very nice boat, but I think it could use a few more DEEEEEEEEEEEKALS, heh heh heh

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my boat
Whaler conquest-24 feet overall, twin 115s, 9.9 HT yammie kicker. Wicked guide vessel!

Attachments

• whaler.jpg
    whaler.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,086
"Angelina Summer" Bayliner 192 equipped with dual Scotty downriggers and a Garmin 421s Sonar/Chart plotter (no Blue Chart chip yet). 90% fishing boat, 10% family outtings.boat.JPG

Nice boat summer, hopefully she brings you a slab or two today....

Hey Scott: How's it going? lots of good stuff here. You will have to come visit the west side.
Gene

Here is my new baby, Just imported from the states a 2004 trophy 2002, Looking forward to getting some blood on the decks! Big thank you goes out to all the forum members who answered all of my sometimes obvious questions! Importing was a no problem.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just have to name her!

Last edited by a moderator:
looks nice CPM....... Get a good deal on her down south? Better get going on getting her rigged up!

Congrats on the new ride! Love the big windows and walkaround..

@ Gear'n'bear Yep it was definitely worth while going to states, saved a bunch, and it's next to impossible to find the hardtop for sale here in canada. The rigging has already begun, I need to fix a few issues, with the kicker and the gauges, unfortunately it doesn't look like I will have funds to go with electric downriggers this year so I am going to have to stick to my manuals

@ MRACER NO it's the 135hp finding a 2002 rigged with 150 or even a 175 is next to impossible. I am happy it doesn't have the 125 which most Trophy's in the states have. The engine is essentially brand new it only has 16 hours as confirmed by a computer check done by the surveyor

@FB Ya I really like the windows and the hard top, really gives a great view all around

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Got this boat last summer. 1998 double eagle 176, 2007 150hp etec, 2000 8hp Johnson kicker.
It's kind of fishy. Sorry for the sideway pics I'm learning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,144
Back