fishing WCVI sept.19-20

I have friends coming out from alberta on sept. 19. Does anyone have any idea how coho will be then, around the wall or assets and pill pt.
Thanks for any help.

TyeeMonstrausity

IMO you would be better off down in Renfrew at that time. There is a great run of big northerns heading to the Gordon or San Juan around then. It can be spectacular down there around the end of Sept.

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

There is no question that Renfrew is the place to go on the south island.

GB

yes he is full of it................... but funny...........lmao

nice one r.s.

I hear the catch at Oak Bay is real good! Especially at the Marina Restaurant! Lots of Salmon, Halibut, and even Tuna! Lots cheaper than catching yourself! And... they even cook it for you! :)

r.s craven, i believed you....but only because i wish that were true!

No prob, let us know how you do. Thinking about hitting the coho derby there on 26th n 27th myself. Good luck.

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

great I was just checking because I am going as well...... Thanks HH

Looks like i'll be heading up renfrew way next weekend,are cop car's and other spoons my best bet or green and blue hoochies? any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

TyeeMonstrausity

kelly, where do you get off? Me and Jon know a good thing when we see it!:) Are you coming for the chum derby, jon said you might not be able to come?

TyeeMonstrausity

kelly
where do you get off? honestly you know the green and white is top notch so dont go crazy on us
tyee monstrausity and i would have another notch for the green and white today but it got off at the boat

YEAH BUDDY
gettin em to go.....

Back