Fishing partners

Osama Bin Hopper

I am in need.

I live in paradise (Bamfield), fish and shellfish abound - but I have no one to go with MOST of the time.

What I'm looking for is a shortlist of like minded guys who can come on short notice (because of wind) to fish a day or two at a time. Seems that most of my buddies have bred so that short notice thing went with the babies...

Usually know at least the day before, sometimes early the morning of.

I fish for a living, so when I am out for fun, thats exactly what I'm out for. I don't take myself to seriously and just want to enjoy a day on the water. I am NOT straight edged at all and not really looking for that kind of fishing partner. Not looking for newbies either, gotta know your way around a boat.

You would kick in for fuel, bait and beverages of course.

Must at least be a couple Port guys this might work for???

I hope so as I'm about to head out alone again...

Gimee the gaff!!!

Osama,

Degree of Freedom and I would be in for that. We too have bred but seem to be able to get away on a few days notice for a day of fishing. Degree of Freedom is a pretty straight arrow - but im sure it will work out.;)

BT

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

Must at least be a couple Port guys this might work for???

aYup! As discussed this am Buddy, I kinda need to know the day before. The Missuz had a pretty long To-Do List for today, but SOON</u> methinks! [^]

Good Luck out there today. Will call tonight...

Cheers,
Nog

Jeff-you posted here in the past that your email doesn't work through this site-has this changed?

Carl in Vancouver

billreidsalmon.jpg

Jeff. I work for myself so I can usually get away whenever, although ive been really busy. That was cool meeting you at the browns bay derby and was actually lookin forward to hookin up with you some time. Anyway, Ill most likely be at the March derby and was planning to come visit you one night. Ill probably be there thurs afternoon.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

I have the same problem as you Osama. All my friends are tied up with their kids and without a week notice they can't come fishing. I myself don't have kids and don't plan on it any time soon. If you are in need of a fishing partner on the weekends send me a message.

Reel Chaos

If I didn't live in White Rock, I'd be there anytime you were going out. Just remember that old saying; "A friend in need is a pain the butt." Good luck, I don't like alone either.

quote:Originally posted by Business Time

Osama,

Degree of Freedom and I would be in for that. We too have bred but seem to be able to get away on a few days notice for a day of fishing. Degree of Freedom is a pretty straight arrow - but im sure it will work out.;)

BT

Ba!!

Hey CohoChinook and Coyotespooner I got your email, but that was it.

Kelly - R U and JonJon on the rock or in the smoke?

IFL - If you come down Thursday why don't you come to my house for dinner?

DOF and Business Time - It's business time.

Hey Carl current e posted.

Matt - Try ta give ya a day...

Gimee the gaff!!!

if i were closer, i'd be in as well. reminds me of a long time friend, carl, who would call, usually at the last minute, and say, '...tomorrow at Oh dark thirty i am going to go fish...' that was an announcement and an invitation and of course carl would go fish no matter. it is an approach i still use to this day :)

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

...Matt - Try ta give ya a day...

A day? A DAY</u>??? WTF?? [V]

Tried calling ya just now, but no answer again. Likely you're out on the briney having fun you Ba$tard! [}:)]

Have a PLAN to chat about ;) Give me a buzz when you're in off The Pond Buddy! :D

Cheers,
Nog

Tell me about it,Good fishing partners are hard to find.I had a real good one who enjoyed to play but didn't like to pay

I have some reliable buddys, most of them pay all the gas, I supply the boat and all the gear.Thats the way it should be.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Any issues I've ever had have usually been do to miscomunication so it's good to sort things out first for sure.

Losing a good friend over a few bucks just ain't worth it!

See ya next week Nog. Bring gas and beer.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Back