fish pics

B

Benjamin Caunt

Hi I just joined up. I am an artist with most of my recent work focused on fishing. Just wondering what types of fish members would most like to see portrayed in the near future.
www.theartofbenjamincaunt.com

Wild Coho.
In ten years, all we're going to have is pictures and illustrations.

in the ocean or river?
quote:Originally posted by blueorca

Wild Coho.
In ten years, all we're going to have is pictures and illustrations.

In the ocean, taking a bucktail at the side of a prop wash.
Viewed from three feet below the surface looking up at the spinning prop with the Coho just about to take.

Either that or just after the initial hit when it's four feet in the air and ten feet behind the prop.

If I close my eyes, I can see it just like it happened.:)

wow, that's descriptive. good stuff. you paint?
quote:Originally posted by blueorca

In the ocean, taking a bucktail at the side of a prop wash.
Viewed from three feet below the surface looking up at the spinning prop with the Coho just about to take.

Either that or just after the initial hit when it's four feet in the air and ten feet behind the prop.

If I close my eyes, I can see it just like it happened.:)

Nope.
Colour blind but saw colours a couple times in the 60's and 70's.:D[8D]

nothing that I would ever expect to see printed on a t-shirt and sold to tourists on govt. st.

you know the wolfs howling at the moon garbage.

no, there are enough folks doing that...no need for me to contribute.
quote:Originally posted by Poppa Swiss

nothing that I would ever expect to see printed on a t-shirt and sold to tourists on govt. st.

you know the wolfs howling at the moon garbage.

How big is the spring?
quote:Originally posted by river hunter

How bout a spring muscling down into the deep of a river while the talons of an eagle tryna take it,is being pulled under the water with it.The view is looking up at the spring and seeing the eagle becoming submergered.Eh?eh?Come on..I wanna see that.A rare yet possible scenario,totally non typical,yet very action packed,....come on,challenge that!..:D

Thanks. I just finished a new one today and should have it up on the site this week. Just put it in - take a look and let me know what you think.www.theartofbenjamincaunt.com/pickpocket.htm
quote:Originally posted by river hunter

I looked at your work jus now(after days since you first posted),and you got some pretty cool pictures there.I liked the ones with the flies in the rivers,awsome!I like your art Ben.

Back