Working together can help create success.

PEETZcanada

In early 2023, our fundraising group, FISH ARMY, joined forces to support Jack Brooks salmon hatchery with a generous donation of $3000. This remarkable accomplishment was a collective effort that we should all take pride in.

Now, we have the opportunity to replicate our success by extending our support to the Marion Baker enhancement salmon hatchery near Parksville, British Columbia with just over $3000 donation in the coming weeks.

Some of our group members are members here too, on SFBC. Together, we have proven our dedication and commitment over the years, and I am immensely grateful to be part of such an incredible team. Thank you for your unwavering contribution and for allowing me to be involved with all of you.

donation.jpg

Great news! Despite being busy with packing for our move at the end of this month, I managed to finish calculating the total donation for our latest round. We are thrilled to announce that the Marion Baker Salmon Enhancement Project, located near Parksville in the French Creek Area of BC, will be the recipient of our generous donation.

With great pride, FISH ARMY Canada is pleased to inform you that, thanks to the collective efforts of our fundraising group, we will be presenting the hatchery with an impressive amount of $3268.12. This substantial contribution will go a long way in supporting their vital work.

It's important to note that every single penny raised by FISH ARMY Canada is dedicated solely to local Vancouver Island volunteer salmon enhancement projects, non-profit volunteer hatcheries, and other non-profit fishing focus initiatives. By teaming up and helping us, you can rest assured that your money is making a direct impact on the preservation and protection of our valuable salmon, trout and steelhead population.

Join us in celebrating this incredible achievement and know that your support is making a significant difference in the conservation efforts of our beautiful home we all know as Vancouver Island.

RVP.

Back