Finally a boat with enough power for Stizzla

welp at least that thing has 6 chartplotters. so they are getting there slowly.

1 chartplotter per 5ft of boat length is mandatory.

bet they cheaped out and went with a magnetic compass instead of a DGPS.

shoulda gone with triple merc 600Rs instead. as usual florida does quad merc 600Rs on a center console.

Got to have the salt water ice maker. Pity to see the wrong brand of downriggers on there but some people like everything high Tech. Nice to see American's spending the money, I'm guessing a local boy wouldn't put those on. Anyone got a commitment from their conservative MP or PP on removing the boat luxury tax to help companies like eagle craft keep operations in Canada going?

Got to have the salt water ice maker. Pity to see the wrong brand of downriggers on there but some people like everything high Tech. Nice to see American's spending the money, I'm guessing a local boy wouldn't put those on. Anyone got a commitment from their conservative MP or PP on removing the boat luxury tax to help companies like eagle craft keep operations in Canada going?
Part of it is the exchange rate being favourable, similar to the luxury yacht business in the 90's that died. Knowledge Network did a segment on it.

I’m down at the Spit in Campbell River right now having lunch. That new Eaglecraft is out there now doing various sea trials etc. Really, really impressive…. Wow, must be nice!!!

That’s my old bosses boat he’s a local Vancouver fella it’s a beautiful rig! Im sure it’ll be seen regularly all over the coast he’s a big time fisherman.

Yep nothing Tories like better than campaigning on a new tax! Lol

Back