Fav pics for 08

quote:Originally posted by esora

Thanks Sitkaspruce not sure how to do that.

Esora

Open your picture, highlight the IMG code, located on the bottom right of the the four different options, right click and hit copy, then go to your post and where you want the picture, right click and hit paste. Your picture will show up as the IMG code until you either hit preview or post new reply.

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Secretary Island behind the fog

july1208014.jpg

Man I miss the summer [8)]....another 3 months to go... OK maybe 6 [8)]

april08010.jpg

JUST FISHEN'

Not of last year... but isn't this what it's all about :D:D:D
cheers

june2007004.jpg

JUST FISHEN'

Hey SA, nice pics! That's what our halis used to look like in the "old days" when we used to keep a 12 gauge onboard....:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

good question, looks fishy ...
somewhere on the north island ?
good question,looks fishy...
somewher on the south island?
in otherwords,great guess R.J. [:eek:)]

You got it Tailspin!! Well done!

Still remember a few years ago having to abort that trip when we encountered bank to bank ice off Ships Point!! Now this winter however.... boat gets to go fishing as soon as it hits 5 degrees

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Man i cant get enough of these pics sittin out in the hell hole prarries so heres a few more to keeper goin.

Yeah buddy aka special jon with a tiny chum
derb3.jpg

Buddy playin with some dolphins on the bow
trip35.jpg

dolphin2.jpg

Cruise ship coming through the same time as a pod on a perfect day
trip12.jpg

Fog hanging in barkely while we ran offshore on another weather day
ho3.jpg

Succesfully beating a furry ******* for the biggest of the year
h.jpg

Yo
quote:u got it Tailspin!! Well done!

Still remember a few years ago having to abort that trip when we encountered bank to bank ice off Ships Point!! Now this winter however.... boat gets to go fishing as soon as it hits 5 degrees

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Spent just a few hours in that area,Used to jig springs off the red house on Denman, across from ships many years ago now though. Did i win anything Concerned?

www.tailspincharters.com

Thanks good to hear... I was thinking about that shed over the winter if it was gonna make ot or not...

quote:Originally posted by The Jackel

Hey S.A. your shed in Renfrew was still standing, about 2 feet of snow on it. At least 4 or 5 costco covers totally flattened though. We had to shovel snow off off Joes cover as it was starting to lean quite abit.

Heavy Hauler

><))))">

Thanks good to hear... I was thinking about that shed over the winter if it was gonna make ot or not...

quote:Originally posted by The Jackel

Hey S.A. your shed in Renfrew was still standing, about 2 feet of snow on it. At least 4 or 5 costco covers totally flattened though. We had to shovel snow off off Joes cover as it was starting to lean quite abit.

Heavy Hauler

><))))">

Back