Double posts still

barrie

Anyone else still having the problem of double posts and the blue screen error msg? Also, When I hit advanced key all I get is a screen over screen image and cant read anything. Started when site got hacked and I can't stop it. Any ideas?

Yes. Not consistently though. And yesterday I had a PM but the notification window wasn't lit. Fine today though.

When I first try to log in,I get some sort of advertisment come up,so I hit the back up arrow then try again and I get
to the forum home page OK then.Anyone else get this when they first try to log on?

I think the double posts happen when you take more than about five minutes to post a reply. You enter you post, hit "post quick reply", if it's been more than five minutes, you have "timed out", and it directs you to "not post within 30 seconds" , but in the mean time, your post was actually submitted. Meanwhile you wait 30 seconds, hit submit, and it submits you post again. Next time you get timed out submitting a post, do not hit submit again and you will find that your post was actually submitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back