Dingy Dock get together

Thanks for the boat ride John! Great to get a bit of a mid-winter fix...too bad I got there too late to enjoy the fast-paced salmon action you guys had!

Couldn't keep the lines down it was so hot! But it was really about a great lunch...Nice to meet you DOF and the Chip Stealer...Thumbs up to the Dinghy Dock!

Thanks for the boat ride John! Great to get a bit of a mid-winter fix...too bad I got there too late to enjoy the fast-paced salmon action you guys had!

Any time Dan! Yup it was nice to get out there and get a fix for sure. Thanks for the invite and the idea for the get together. We will have to do it again soon. FB is a class act all the way. Hops on the ferry and comes out fishing and has lunch with us fellow fisherman. You are hardcore buddy lol.

Pics or it didn't happen guys :p

I was driving from Sooke to Nogs to grab another puppy for a buddy... then met up with Nedarb to give him that gift cert.... then through Renny to have a peek at the Harris only to return after dark.... I was busy LOL

I was driving from Sooke to Nogs to grab another puppy for a buddy... then met up with Nedarb to give him that gift cert.... then through Renny to have a peek at the Harris only to return after dark.... I was busy LOL

Oh come on........... you had time for lunch lol!

If you guys are in Renny drop by and introduce yourself, I live in Beach Camp, Fisherman Guest House. Red Cedar House next to The Park, Ya thats the name of it lol.
Crabbing is outstanding. No Marinas are open so Native Ramp with caution. To Much Rain not a fun launch..

Back