Dingy Dock get together

Love too...but my daughter has a hockey tourney that day..have fun...Cheers.. not too much fun Sculpin... :)

I just winterized the boat to :(

Oh man, who winterizes their boat in the mid island area. Prawns should be good and there's always a few winter springs to be had.
DOF, post a time or some specifics and the wife and I may be able to make it. We're hosting a function in the evening but you never know.
For those without the use of their boat the ferry is still running isn't it? It might be more practical than putting the boat into the water anyways.
Dave

Are you still going Dan? Anyone else?

I'm getting the boat ready to go.Going to drop some pots before and try pulling up some crabbage after lol:).

I might have room for an extra person if anyone wants to go.

Cheers,
John

Got so busy with Christmas I forgot I even posted this...may have been a few nogs deep at the time :).
My boat needs some maintenance so I'll be taking the ferry over unless you can squeeze me in.
Maybe 1:00 at the pub?

Got so busy with Christmas I forgot I even posted this...may have been a few nogs deep at the time :).
My boat needs some maintenance so I'll be taking the ferry over unless you can squeeze me in.
Maybe 1:00 at the pub?

1:00 sounds good Dan. Give me a call on my cell which I PMed you. We plan on heading out early to do some fishing before lunch.

Got the boat almost ready to go. Will finish her up in the morning. Finished Business is hopping on the ferry in the morning and meeting us at Brechin boat launch (awesome dude your hardcore!!!) So far chip stealer, a buddy, Finished Business, and myself are heading out fishing in the morning. We will be at the Dingy Dock at 1:00 pm sharp for the meet up and some grub.

Vetteman are you still coming?

Waiting for a call from DOF.

Anyone else? I can pick up at Brechin boat launch around 12:30 if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

Cheers,
Sculpin

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently FB is not as hardcore as I thought:rolleyes::D.

Ouch ouch lol...just throwing me under the bus...and I tried to keep my limp effort to the PM's! Haha.

My buddy just bailed too. So it's just chip stealer and myself going prawning and crabbing then to the dingy dock tomorrow. Got room for two more. Give a PM if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Sculpin

FB is on board again!!! LOL. Heading out in the am for some prawning, crabbing, and fishing! Awesome stuff.

Still have room for one more if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

Thanks for the boat ride John! Great to get a bit of a mid-winter fix...too bad I got there too late to enjoy the fast-paced salmon action you guys had!

Got the boat almost ready to go. Will finish her up in the morning. Finished Business is hopping on the ferry in the morning and meeting us at Brechin boat launch (awesome dude your hardcore!!!) So far chip stealer, a buddy, Finished Business, and myself are heading out fishing in the morning. We will be at the Dingy Dock at 1:00 pm sharp for the meet up and some grub.

Vetteman are you still coming?

Waiting for a call from DOF.

Anyone else? I can pick up at Brechin boat launch around 12:30 if anyone is interested. Just PM me.

Cheers,
Sculpin

Sorry guys. Really wanted to make it but I was reminded of prior commitments that made it impossible. Maybe we could try it again in the spring sometime. A little local derby when the springs are starting to hit and lunch afterwards.
Dave

Back