Derby's Canuck emporium

So true FD...My wife won a Hall Hockey jersey this weekend & my brother law in Edmonton said he'd give us a 2 dollars for it.... ;)

Wow...choke artists extraordinaire. That is brutal, this team has 0 chance even if they make the playoffs as they literally can't keep a lead in the last two minutes.

clay-davis-20090803-084155.jpg

try watchin my oilers lol ...
atleast ur team only gets exposed by the better teams ,
my oilers , umm , pretty much everybody ,
if this doesnt show ur management that they need a player or 2 ,,ta maybe get ur aging
upper talent, maybe one more run ta the show , i dont what will , not easy ta do , but , possible..

fd

Yeah and the Leafs are falling fast..... :)

Was getting worried there...

Well Derb.. You were wrong again..

I'll take 2 against one of the hottest teams in the league.:)

yupper... I'll be thinking they are all breathing better tonight...Love how Lack was going to jump into action after the third period was over ... :) he had a great game again..:)

Canucks are in tough tonight , why break up Kesler/Higgins/Santorelli that was the only consistent line we have.
Bieska (Don Cherry) needs to get back to getting po'd .

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the dumbest game I have seen in my life..... Its still 0-0 but I wonder who the refs will let win?

I'm going to say the Nuck's just may take this one...got to agree about the refs, at best the was a roughing. If they were doing there job once again there should have been a charging on Nolan for the hit on The twins ...

checking in...a BIG HI to my bronuks...:)

I was waiting for your prediction... 2 goals ago I was going to say 4-1 Ducks but that seems a little optimistic now :D

Wow.................

Back