Dacron Line

Thanks Wolk - Think I will. Sure was in the back of my mind.

Hey red what kind of boat are you running?just wondering if i have seen you out there?Wolf

19ft. brand new harbourcraft. It's burgondy with a grey top.

Because I am a complete idiot, Hali answers questions for me! LOL - He could at least spell Harbercraft correctly - I have a 1925 Harbercraft with a Honda 115 on the arse. "Toreado" Red - thus the handle Red Herring (wife loves the double entente) - Had the same model boat for a couple of years now - but due to some bad welds, Harbercraft swapped it out to a 2004 model for me gratis. Been looking for you as I know what your boat looks like - was hoping to find you out there the other day - we were going to pull up behind you and mock anchor!!!! hehehe.

Cheers, and thanks again for the line tip - think I will get some new stuff. Why chance it.

Red

Please for the love of God listen to the man RedHerring. We don't want any more lost fish/gear lol. You and all your fancy words "double entente" I guess you have to use all your education somewhere but on a fishing board? Me just want to fish.

Edited by - halibut22 on 05/04/2004 12:32:47

OK so is it a new one or the old one you are now fishing out of now?????
How do you know what my boat looks like have you seen me out there?????
chat to you soon Wolf

Well... im fishin outta the new one pardner.... think the old (old pffft...2003)one you might be drinkin your beer outta!

As for how I know what your boat looks like.... well I got my sources... you know, high people in low places lol... No really YOUR WEBSITE dude!!

Red

Back