cowichan

Good job LC !;)

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

nice boat cl..is that a jet drive? anyone hitting steelies on the cowie?what are the conditions like out there now?should be out tomorrow or the next day...

Last Chance,that swiftsurebank link doesn't work(for me),is it new?

Chosen you have me mixed up with someone else. The Wild One and myself have had the same boat for over 10 yrs.. Our boat plugs fine ?? Simply the Best !!!

Tournament Proven !

Numbers update for chinook:

Subject: Preliminary final numbers

Here are the preliminary final numbers for the 2008 Cowichan Chinook escapement. The FSC and Broodstock numbers are final and unlikely to change, and the natural spawner estimate is near final. Some adjustments to the estimate may happen while the Manuscript report is completed.

Totals

FSC 240 adults, 130 jacks
Brood 906 adults, 68 jacks
Natural spawners 1109 adults, 273 jacks

Total escapement 2255 adults, 471 jacks

Other information
25.3% of the jacks were hatchery origin
36% of the Age 3 and 0% of the Age 5 were (Cowichan) hatchery origin. There was one additional cwt from Puntledge Hatchery summer Chinook

Overall, 20% of the adults were hatchery origin

The age structure of the adults was 55.6% age 3, 41.6% age 4 and 2.9% age 5

Steve Baillie
Support Biologist, Georgia Basin Salmon Stock Assessment,
South Coast Area, Fisheries and Oceans Canada
3225 Stephenson Point Road, Nanaimo BC, V9T 1K3
Ph (250) 756-7227 Fax (250) 756-7020 Cell (250) 616 6143

steve.baillie@dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

no luck for my partner and i, bumped into a couple of guys they had no luck as well, has anyone heard anything about the gold river?

Thanks Cuba good info. How does that factor into the previous year and how does it compare to their pre season forecast?

Gold River My buddy drifted yhe middle section and hit a 4lber, That was it for them, they talked to a couple other guys that drifted from the Heber down to the confluence and only hit two. Not much goin on maybe the rain up yjere yesterday helped as the gold went up a bit and is starting to drop

Back