Comox Harbour 2013

Went out again today. Found Coho, NO Chum! What a difference. Went out and finished a little earlier, but otherwise fished the same track with the same gear, and not one Chum. There was a Sea Lion show going on. Maybe 3 or 4 of them. They seemed to have no trouble catching fish, but all I found were Coho. 1 nice one probably 12-14lbs. Fished about 3 hours, and had one hit about an hour in, then an hour and a half of nothing, then a triple header. My crew performed flawlessly, and what a beautiful day on the water again. Today I saw 2 other boats out there. Really expected to see more boats fishing on such flat water, in the sunshine, on a long weekend.

Those are some amazing reports. Going to have to get out there tomorrow, as the fishing sounds better here then Browns Bay.

Hey FA, if you can figure out where to hell it is he's been fishing, I'll see you out there. Didn't quite get the response from J-Global I was hoping for.:confused: eman

Couldn't drop it in the drink and wash it off before the pic?

3 coho and 1 slimey chum for us in 1.5 hours of fishing. Nice day out there

Some of us like blood.... :)

Pictures are needed SophiaB otherwise it didn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your just jealous..... :)

Here we are happy and proud to show it is possible to catch chum in the harbour. When someone is sharing maybe it would be better to say wow or congratulations then to knock a guys victory.

Your just jealous..... :)

Here we are happy and proud to show it is possible to catch chum in the harbour. When someone is sharing maybe it would be better to say wow or congratulations then to knock a guys victory.

No one is jealous I don't think. Nice fish........ Are you doing the derby fish assassin?

Back