Commander 26 Re Build

Well this has been one of the hardest decisions I had to make. I Love the boat with the top on and love it with the top off. But with the top off it just tickles my balls. I’m sold on removing it.
Love it, end of story.
I know a lot of you guys hate it but in the end it’s my boat…
Top is off

Well this has been one of the hardest decisions I had to make. I Love the boat with the top on and love it with the top off. But with the top off it just tickles my balls. I’m sold on removing it.
Love it, end of story.
Top is off
But you're adding some kind of brow, right?

Love it, end of story.
Top is off
Vegas is giving odds that you change your mind in the next month.

Love it, end of story.
Top is off
Your boat. Build it as you want.

You might as well paint it pink and throw up some rainbow flags while you are at it.
Thunder, I didn’t pull the bridge off to offend anyone or make a mock of the commander. I really love it with the bridge off ever since I removed it. IMO it looks great. I love the commanders, everyone of them and I’m probably the biggest commander fan out there.
I understand how this may offend some people but that’s not my intention.

Back