I’m ready to upgrade to a chamber vacuum

I use a VP215 (and have used it heavily for about 10 years now). 4 ml bags and also do retort bags for canning tuna using a pressure cooker.

Good tip when packaging spot prawns is to first wrap them in wax paper to keep them from puncturing the bag.
I put my prawns in a plastic container with wax paper to hold them in and seal them in my VP215
the container is sucked in but no prawn edges come thru the container so the seal will last.

Now is the time to buy
Sale just announced today
Expensive as in US dollars, but worth every penny
I have a 215 and it has never failed me in about 10 years.

Now is the time to buy
Sale just announced today
Expensive as in US dollars, but worth every penny
I have a 215 and it has never failed me in about 10 years.
Thanks for the information. Ordered one came to$1202 Canadian vs almost $2000 from Canadian supplier.

I wanted a vp215 but the price kept scaring me away. I ended up buying a chamber sealer from Vevor which was just over $400 shipped, cheaper than almost anything out there. It takes oil. It can only do 10 inch seals but it works really great. I like the 4mil bags. I bought some from Halfords and Cedarlane Culinary , but now the border is more open, I will probably order from the USA as 4mil is easier to find there. A bigger machine would be nice but this thing is already kind of a beast. I love that I can freeze stews and soups, crab/prawn bait( fish guts), just hard to do anything over 10 inches.
Which Vevor did you end up ordering and how have you liked it? I am looking at one of the DZ 260C models. Looks to do the same job as the VP 215 but at about 1/3 the price here in Canada.

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a VP215. Currently on Sale for $855 US with free shipping in the US. Had it sent to ship happens in Sumas.
Super Easy and took about 2 weeks.

Tried it out last night - what a difference.

Here is the link for anyone considering a Vacmaster Chamber Sealer

Back