Canucks 2021 Season

Apparently next scheduled game is Thursday and are going to bring up a bunch of guys.
I heard it was the entire team from the North Bay Trappers

hockey.png

092051.jpg

Apparently next scheduled game is Thursday and are going to bring up a bunch of guys. 70% if the active roster is down.
The original schedule is now completely out of the window. What’s the likelihood of the Canucks to recover in time and catch up with the remaining games? Or is this going to be the early summer break for the team?

I’m sure they will get back to playing. If they don’t, does that take them out of lottery picks consideration? I’d like them to keep playing in hopes of a good draft pick haha

With 21 players and 3 coaches now in quarantine I can't see how the NHL can possibly get this done this late in the season. Especially when players will have different timeframes to be in game shape.
I am also on board for 1st overall lottery draft pick. Lol
As a conspiracy theorist if Toronto and Calgary continue to be unaffected by COVID-19 then in the back of mind they have been quietly administered the vaccine. Lol

With 21 players and 3 coaches now in quarantine I can't see how the NHL can possibly get this done this late in the season. Especially when players will have different timeframes to be in game shape.
As a conspiracy theorist if Toronto and Calgary continue to be unaffected by COVID-19 then in the back of mind they have been quietly administered the vaccine. Lol

Idiots, who ever bought that into the team wow

Idiots, who ever bought that into the team wow
It's a world-wide pandemic... things happen. Could have been one of their kids got it from another kid at play or whatever... who knows.

AS for going forward, there's no chance for a playoff so I think that they should bring up the kids form Utica for assessment and experience andas well should ensure a better draft lottery pick - no way the league could accuse them of tanking.

I even think that the Flames somehow managed to get the bug into the ‘nucks camp. How’s that for a conspiracy theory? :D ;)

my guess is that 1 or more of them went to whistler on their 6 days off.

"A statement from the Canucks’ team physician, Dr. Jim Bovard, says an investigation by Vancouver Coastal Health and the team’s staff has found the outbreak is linked to one person contracting the virus in the community, “which has since been identified by public health as a public exposure location.”

I can only imagine how zapped of mid form energy and game shape they will be in once they are determined to be COVID negative...a lot of people are pretty fuc&ed up after having contracted the disease.
Not like they are keeping in shape and training...lets just hope that they come out of this with no lingering disabilities...

"A statement from the Canucks’ team physician, Dr. Jim Bovard, says an investigation by Vancouver Coastal Health and the team’s staff has found the outbreak is linked to one person contracting the virus in the community, “which has since been identified by public health as a public exposure location.”
and whistler is about the only hot spot for the variants they tell us about that is actually specific, the lower mainland is a huge area, I just wish they would give us more info. and yes the canucks and their families health are all that matters as far as hockey goes imho, I haven't watched a game since this broke. if the league cared at all about the health of their players the canucks would be done for the season imho.

It wasn't Whistler, but it may have been a team dinner party of sorts.... I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Since it was Gaudet who tested positive first hes the most likely one to have spread it to the team. Apparently when they had that break a few weeks ago there was a player or players who took their families to Whistler even tho they weren't supposed to. So Gaudet next up on the trade list! lol

Since it was Gaudet who tested positive first hes the most likely one to have spread it to the team. Apparently when they had that break a few weeks ago there was a player or players who took their families to Whistler even tho they weren't supposed to. So Gaudet next up on the trade list! lol
Bag of pucks. Let’s go!

Not following league protocol and eating in at a restaurant.

I heard it was a wife/girlfriend with a known positive test but still got together with other wives and that’s where it started. They didn’t really say that it was players getting together but can’t throw the better half’s under the bus. ****** deal either way and it’s ruining our team.

Back