Canucks: 2011/2012

That game was terrable but they are allowed a stinker now and then ....One thing that pi$$es me of is the comments by bolland the guy and that team have no class what so ever and you wonder why there isnt respect in the league when a below grade player who wouldnt cut it 10 years ago is saying stuff like that its a bit different when player like (ken linsman, essa tikkanan) Sp?? did it they would do it in your face on the ice and they dealt with it like men on the ice not this ***** slapping in the media. i didnt have much respect for the hawks before and definatlly none now.

Dont know if you noticed the game against columbus our know "agitator" not really!!!!! Burrows in the third the net was about to slam into the back of the head of mason and he caught the net so it wouldnt hit the guy now that is CLASS.
I like to watch hockey alot but the way its going i dont know I like to see guys play hard but you still have to respect the player your playing against with all thats going on and these REALLY bad hits its a wonder we even have players left these "stars" of tommorow are dropping off like flies "pronger,crosby.stall to mention a few.
Almost every game you watch now a player gets knocked out or hurt not a very good trend.....

Wolf

That's an awesome sign SG! Agree totally. I was talkin' about the Lou-factor with my wife last night and truly the Nucks are between a rock and a hard place. Imagine being Gillis right now; two years after tossing Louie one of (if not, the) the juiciest contracts in the history of the game only to watch it literally fall on its face. Play Lou - risk another riot... play the Wiener - win games but look like a fool.

The Kid (Schnieds) has more than proved his metal and in my opinion has earned a solid shot at the #1-job. Lou has had 2-successive kicks-at-the-can and not done the job (brought us our Cup). That would get him 'the Boot' in my camp (sorry, it's heartless but I've been waiting over 40/yrs).

I've never liked the now en-vogue 'butterfly style' that seems to have permeated the league. It's, well... gay!
Lou has taken the butterfly style to another level: The Butterfly w/half-pike then fall on your face like a Tuna on a wharf - style.

The Weiner does the butterfly too, but he don't go down so easy and by extension, remains more mobile than Lou.

Still maintain 'Captain Kirk' was the best Nuck goalie ever.

The parts of the game I watched I thought the nucks played well. Their goalie made some great saves and some lucky ones too. Or a combination of luck and our guys not bearing down and Ballarding it.

just saw the end, left to watch junior b game 5/4 scored to tie with 9 sec left, then win in ot, these players appear to give 100% all the time unlike the nucks!!! tough being a fan somedays

Hey Jackel you got my beer yet??? I'll want to grab that tomorrow... ;) Nucks 5-3 ...just want to see "Burkes" pumpkin head turn red... :)

Hey Jackel you got my beer yet??? I'll want to grab that tomorrow... ;) Nucks 5-3 ...just want to see "Burkes" pumpkin head turn red... :)

Missed most of the Game... I'll see you tomorrow Mr.Jackel...mmmm I can taste it now... ;)

Nice call on the score.............maybe Holmsie can take some lessons from you ;)

Wow, who was that goalie that showed tonight? On-again-off-again-Lou... that's who!

Sisters' put on another clinic. Magical!

Well Lou played great and the Sedin put on a clinic. They are statement players in the league for sure.

I still see huge upside to Coho, I wish he could get more ice time...If only the team was not so good like the **** hawks...lol

I do not think there is a hockey fan on the planet though that did not think the wild were way over playing....welcome back to the real world where the wild suck... Good on the team for the win but I want to see us down the wings or hawks or pens..

my 2 cents...

All this regular season greatness got the Canucks the Presidents Trophy.
Yay.

Scorers who forget how to score and goalies that turn into jellyfish,
along with diving and biting and crying wimps have to remember what got them there to the playoffs and finals.

Can't melt down in crunch time.

They can pile up 180 pts in a season, but it doesn't matter if you bring the Cup to Vancouver then hand it off to someone else.

We'll see how this season improves upon last season.

Back