Canucks: 2011/2012

Thats cause they all know canucks are the best team and a canadian team......... persons usually root for a canadian team especially for a home team not some mercan team like them craphawks..... LOL LOL
CANADA PRIDE all the way do you root for the USA when the juniors are playing???

Sad to say I've heard the opposite...any Canadian team except Vancouver. Seems this arrogance thing that has surfaced lately has some substance. Before this all came out this fall I've heard it a few times. (don't get me wrong I still cheer the nucks) I've heard it from players and from friends who have bumped into the nucks players in question. You expect the agitators to be cocky, mouthy and good at getting under the skin while on the ice. I have friends who have met one of these guys in a pub/restaurant and said he was arrogant in public life too. It disappointed me because I liked the guy as a player because of where he came from.

So now I am hearing on tv and from fans that the knuckleheads are going to sweep this road trip, seems I heard the same thing last year in the stanley cup,hhmmm, so this ones for you Derby Leafs will lay a spanking on them :)

Got a 6 pack that say's that won't happen next Saturday night ..... ;)

Back