Canucks: 2011/2012

I was hoping to save thoses for the play off ..."just before Nucks Kick your butt" but figgered you need some inspiration... ;) :)

my inspiration is the HAWKS being in first place in the league, all the inspiring this kid needs,lol,:p:cool:....holmes*

That's a good plan...I would prefer the Nuck with Lord Stanley... so go ahead you can have first place.... :)

4-2 nux. Lu let's in a soft one to start the game but settles down after that. Hansen continues to roll and has a great game

Holmes did you hit your head again????!!!!! your going to cheer for the nuks .......HOLY CRAP there is hope for you yet!!!!!

LMAO P.S. I knew you had it in you.... we will bring you to the good side one day....If darth vader can come over so can you we will take you in little warrior.....LOL

LOL, my eyes aren't what they used to be...could you please enlarge that and use a easier to see colour?

Last edited by a moderator:
He might even get it right...still a chance going into the 3rd

I had full confidence that he wouldn't get it right....

I am not the biggest Lou fan but do enjoy a good show.

Damn Tinner, Good call. You should give lessons to Holmes

Good one Tin.... Didn't Derby get the last one if I remember correct?

After all this time..... and holmes* calls a good percentage of games..... I can't remember one that he got right?

There have been a few that he got the numbers backwards.. but it seems the high percentage of Canuck losses come from the time where he says nothing.

3507yu7037.gif

I think that the first time holmes* nails one we should have an annual commemoration of that day
emo-coffee.gif

4-2 nux. Lu let's in a soft one to start the game but settles down after that. Hansen continues to roll and has a great game

Ha, got lucky on this one. I may stop my predictions now and go out on a high note. Great game last night. The boys are looking good all around.

Win or loose, we do have an entertaining team to watch, unlike most of the others in the league.

Win or loose, we do have an entertaining team to watch, unlike most of the others in the league.

exactly...I've been saying this since the old "west coast express" days...very good hockey most nights...the plays/passing/setups that (for the most part) Sedins and the whole team for that matter does even if it doesnt end up in the back of the opposing teams net is pure joy to watch...

I agree about them being a great team to watch. Best two games of the season so far (IMO) were the recent leafs game and the wings game. Could you imagine a TOR-VAN final? That'd be bananas. (it'll never happen, but just think if it did)

As far as tonight goes, I think it'll be a 3-2 game.

Back