Canucks: 2011/2012

dam...6 goals against?...I think preds are an underated team and are a good team but dam 6 goals...come on....

heading to "The Game" on Sunday with #1 daughter who's Canucks biggest fan taking 2 of her best friends and dad, its her 19th and all she wanted was to go to the game, so dad said ya... ohhh ookay,twist my arm.... ;o)........sec 118 row 15 look for the rowdy 4 partying like its 1999 lol.....now all we need is a win for the home team...

How many times do we see the five guys out in front dominate the other teams five guys...but their one guy in net who isn't classified as a goaltending superstar dominates our so called goalie superstar. I have to admit he is to often beat high when combined with lateral movement because he's swimming on his belly.

anyone notice snides has an average 1st period and gets yanked, do you not think he has earned better than that but no coach has to find a way to get floppy the flounder in the net, what a effin loser aw dam it im going to puke again hes back!!!

I hear you Serengeti, you took the words right out of my mouth (which ain't too hard cause it's so fuggin' big!)

Lou's brain has changed somehow; his wiring is all fuched.

His first impulse now when the shot comes at him is - 'fall on face'!

Shoulda' left the wiener in there, none of the first 3 he let in were real bad.

dam...6 goals against?...I think preds are an underated team and are a good team but dam 6 goals...come on....

heading to "The Game" on Sunday with #1 daughter who's Canucks biggest fan taking 2 of her best friends and dad, its her 19th and all she wanted was to go to the game, so dad said ya... ohhh ookay,twist my arm.... ;o)........sec 118 row 15 look for the rowdy 4 partying like its 1999 lol.....now all we need is a win for the home team...

So how do I get to go to the game with these 4 young ladies? :D :D

Luongo's groin is pootched. Everytime he tries to do the splits he hits the point of no return and flops face first.

Luloser is getting the start tomorrow night...don't get it. One not stellar game and Schneider is benched...Luongo hasn't proven **** all year...Schneider is the guy that needs to be between the pipes. Same amount of minutes and look at their GAA and Sv%...NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Got friends coming over for a feast and watch the game hhhhmmmm what to serve LOL
ok whitetail tenderloin marined as we speak in a fresh rosemary garlic rub,serving it pan friend then a chantrelle/caramized onion red wine reduction for a sauce and a beet rissoto and for veg homegrown acorn squash. follewed up with homemade apple pie , and mulled wine through it all so if the when the nuks win and dinner its going to be a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Score who cares its about food... tommorow night LOL LOL

Holmes when I do make it up there you better be serving something REALLY good LOL LOL

Wolf

ohh my gaahhhhd ..now thats how ya party..havent done this in yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaars.............ya were still going from last night...............heading to Van to keep it going till when evaaaaaaaaa..............whos playin again...lol...jk....hope Calgary are as wiped as me and Van can take advantage of them playin last night.............GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say Lou is going to shine

1 he hates calgary
2 hes been sitting on the bench stewing
3 Your not going to sit a 7 mil star on the bench forever.
No im not a huge lou fan but he still has one of the best records in the nhl (over years). We on the coast or really quick to judge we are almost as bad as the leaf fans!!!LOL

Wanting to linch a guy its a very very tough market as canadian fans are proud as its "our" sport and we like to think we are the best.The NHL doesnt want to see a canada team win as that was quite apperent from last year Ol bettman wants to promote USA and its markets to further the USA people to continue to watch which is $$$$$$$$ if there would be a canadian show down in the stanly cup who far do you think the ratings will drop in usa.....hhhmmm something to ponder.

Nuks will win big tonight....

wolf

I think the NHL should worry more about pissing off and loosing the Canadian audience. That would hurt the league a lot more than loosing the few Americans that watch hockey on TV.

I think the NHL should worry more about pissing off and loosing the Canadian audience. That would hurt the league a lot more than loosing the few Americans that watch hockey on TV.
They're doing a pretty good job of alienating the Canadian fans with the new No-Hitting-League. Looking forward to the the Basketball-style 30 second possession clock being implemented soon

I think they need to get rid of the hard plastic armour and then let them play our game. More of the serious concussions have come since the hard body armour became standard issue.

Back