Canucks: 2011/2012

After 2: Looks like it's the 'LACK-HAWKS' that really SUCK!

Kane (memo to self): Don't ****-off the Sedins!

WOW im sooooooooooo happy after the nuks shiat the bed and putting out the call to mr holmes it was a GREAT outcome so when i do make it up there all of the buds of his that are on the forum are going to have to "meet up" for the special event of holmes putting on a canucks jersey and LOTS of pics will be taken.......Sorry bud but the nucks kicked it tonight!!!!!

A big thanks to the Hawks for helping bring back confidence in all the areas it was lacking...... and then some :D

Where is he? Hope he's not tak'n it to hard, pretty quiet thou. I think I'm worried! -- NOT!! Hope it's a Louongo jersey, I won't even put on one of those!

Pretty easy game when the offense shows up. Still worry about a goalie that lets in softies every game. The problem arises when you have to play a good team. Everyone looks good when the going is easy, when the going is tough the real men show up and the euro's disappear.

HOLMES HOLMES WHERE ARE YOU????? for the first time your quiet yes im gloating only reason is because of last years playoffs and the standings as it is now!!!!! on paper hawks are better but reality is they arent....I can hardly wait to see you in my nuks jersey!!!!! and btw you have to keep it on for a bit LOL LOL

Wolf

Hey Holmes-- just slightly off topic.... but the Bruins must have had help from the sore losers in Taronna in the Stanley Cup . I never connected the Boston Garden with the TD bank-- but there it was !!! This was at the season opener in Boston last month.......

IMGP2455.jpg

IMGP2456.jpg

Hey Wolf, maybe you could use that pic. of Holmes in a Canuck jersey as a new avatar.

Couldn't have this thread NOT have the same photo as the Blah Cocks thread ;-) You could make GQ magazine in that jersey Holmes:eek:

Priceless

295.jpg

Your supposed to smile for the camera!!!! LOL

Back