Canucks: 2011/2012

I actually wouldnt mind a 'trick by him, as he is in my pool at work. However, would much rather have the 'Nucks win... mark my words, they will win, haha
as i was saying... lol
but in all seriousness, nice to fill the net with 7, maybe they can start to feel better about themselves?!?

Good to see Edler whack a couple; maybe the peckerhead will start shootin' now!
And what a gas that La Pierre is. I like him, skates like hell all the time, good hands, good on em'! Watch out for that line with Higgy & the Kid.

Agreed, before Lou shoots his wad over this one he's gotta' reconcile that 4-against!

How about Hank Lapierre on that 4th goal.........

Pretty good game. Yeah, loved that feed Wayne La Pierre sent to the kid - bitchin'!

Funny thing, with about 2-mins to go I asked myself, 'will Lou pull one of his famous blow the shutout trips in the last few seconds?' Ha, nearly **** myself!

Did I just read that Holmes likes a couple of Canuck players? We are only about 20 more away from him likely the team!!!

Funny thing, with about 2-mins to go I asked myself, 'will Lou pull one of his famous blow the shutout trips in the last few seconds?' Ha, nearly **** myself!

I would hardly call that "Lou blowing it".....it was a great pass and a tip where the team in front of him sure weren't doing much for defesnse; nor did they do much in the last 5 minutes.

Did I just read that Holmes likes a couple of Canuck players? We are only about 20 more away from him likely the team!!!

I almost choked when I read that too!! And he's calling them by "nicknames" too!!! That's a true sign of "love"......
sLo_BigBearHug.gif

Luongo was good and will probably start to get back into top end form on this road trip. He needs some time away from all the critics and band-wagon types IMO. At times, the canucks made the flamers look like they should be in the AHL, especially with their PP.

had it not been for Schnieder score in this last game should/could have been 10-1 for minni....only good thing to come out of it was that Cory played great even though score was what it was....man I love that pass bieksa made to cullen? doh!...lost track of how many quality scoring chances minni had..oh well it on to S.Louis

crapnucks cant even score their own goals lmfao, they need st louis to score on their own net in order to get on the damn score sheet......holmes*

tumblr_ltqs39v8XX1r3q1m4o1_400.jpg

:p

Booth only took one shot, the others were all misses... although I would agree the decision goes to what's his nuts from the Blues, I give kudos to Booth.

Well tommorow brings a new light of day and me placing a bet against Holmy as you know we had a bet last year that I WON that I will be taking very soon , So to you my fine friend a bet when I do see you real soon!!!!!! For tommorows game a shot and a bevie of choice to the winner and the kicker you have to wear a canuck hat or jersey or me if it happens a **** hawk hat or jersey to be posted on the forum for all to see!!!!!

your call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

hmmmm mo response this is a first holmes not replying to a challange ??? im off for the morning hopefully he will bite later???

C'mon Holmes, let 'er rip! Let's see some of that non-stop blackhawk babble. It's your big day to-day to let it all hang out- please don't dissapoint! You could probably add 15-20 posts to your count to-day and no-body could say boo! I figure you'er at work now, you must be freak'in inside that you can't get to your keyboard right now. Jus settle down and take some deep breathes, you will be o-k! I'm not to sure about the game to-day after the last two Canuck games, maybe they where looking ahead to this one.

Back