Cant visit SFBC

Website wasn’t accessible this morning, giving the “Origin Error” message. Bit slow right now but can open threads on my PC.

I’ve been stuck on the outside quite a bit the last week. Now I’ve had to waste way too much time actually working :’(

@Admin There is a thread on the huntingbc website and apparently some SFBC members are once again getting the 'Forbidden' message when trying to access the forums. I have told them to try clearing cookies/cache and see if that works. Will update if they post up.

Just thought I would let you know as it may be happening to others aside from the two that had posted up.

@Admin this just happened to me yesterday on my cell phone after sending a pm. I cleared my cache but no dice. I needed to remove google chrome and then reinstall. All good now.

@Admin this just happened to me yesterday on my cell phone after sending a pm. I cleared my cache but no dice. I needed to remove google chrome and then reinstall. All good now.

Thanks for the feedback...yes, Chrome seems to be the browser that is causing the most challenges with this. We are working with our server to see why this is occurring.

Back