Cant visit SFBC

We had to make a slight change to our server and think we have made the adjustments that may have been causing this issue. I was having an issue with both the Vancouver fishing reports page and Buy Sell forum not showing but seem to be working for me now. You may have to clear your cache or cookies from your browser, but please let us know if you are able to access the pages that weren't working for you or if you are still encountering challenges. Thanks for your patience while we work through this.

Brian
I can't type a new post on phone or computer... won't give me a cursor. I seem to be able to reply to others although it's putting multiple copies of my response up. can't PM either. all dates and times of existing posts show as later_today_at_x
Brian, Please let me know if you have any tips.

I can't type a new post on phone or computer... won't give me a cursor. I seem to be able to reply to others although it's putting multiple copies of my response up. can't PM either. all dates and times of existing posts show as later_today_at_x
Having the same issue right now, probably something on the server-side of things and maybe something that you can't fix right now may have to wait until it gets fixed.

Exactly my issues too.

You can reply to a post then delete the message you are replying to. That's what this is.

Apologies for the late reply...took us some time to figure out what was happening. Things appear to be back to normal now. Let us know if anything else is amiss.

Brian
I have a similiar problem I'm forbidden access, tried clearing cache etc, still forbidden access on Edge using mozilla currently to access

Iphone/Imac
just tried logging in with my cell phone using wifi
Desk top has page open
google sfbc with phone and clicked on link to forum and I get......
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource?

can't sign in on my phone for past 24 hours. getting 403 forbidden error. just fired up the old PC to post this... Anyone have a cure for this?

JUST SAW POST ABOVE. WORKED!

Got it, had to go into advanced settings and clear all data and cookies?
Thanks guys

Last edited:
Yes, we were offline for awhile this morning. Perhaps we were having sympathy pains for Rogers, whose network has been down all day in our area as well. :rolleyes: I am not finding the site to be sluggish right now but we will monitor it.

Not sluggish for me atm but had no access earlier this morning. That Rogers outage has been a PITA for sure.

Back