Cant visit SFBC

Sr SQ

Hey guys can anyone help me with this?
I can log in on my home computer to the website but my phone will not let me visit any part of the site, I get a page come up that says forbidden
Not sure what to do?

Try clearing your browser history and web data and see if it helps. Restart your phone.

the website may have blocked your IP address if it thinks you’re spam. Try logging on with your phone while on your home Wifi. If that’s blocked, try turning wifi off and using your phone data to log in. Admin might need to help get your IP address unblocked.

Try clearing your browser history and web data and see if it helps. Restart your phone.

the website may have blocked your IP address if it thinks you’re spam. Try logging on with your phone while on your home Wifi. If that’s blocked, try turning wifi off and using your phone data to log in. Admin might need to help get your IP address unblocked.
Yes I think it has been blocked , I have the basic browser history and it docent mater if data or wifi with no luck.
Thx for your suggestions, I will have to contact admin

Something went weird with mine starting yesterday morning. Using my I Pad as always, when I went to sleep the other night I closed my I Pad but left it on the site by mistake don’t know if that had anything to do with it. But since yesterday morning I can’t log on using wifi at work. I can log in using cellular ok but not over the work wifi. Have tried everything. It’s like it goes to the site but my screen is just blank, nothing on it.
Any suggestions out there ?

I thought I was blocked for bitching about the ads. :D

Everything is good at work. on the desktop
Phone gets the forbidden message.
Restarting phone etc. Will see if that helps

Hmm now I’m getting it on the post about the fish cleaning tables in PR. I even commented on it earlier today now it won’t show it. This is what I see.

Attachments

• 26C60A48-3A27-49F3-9D5B-A34EC2951F8F.png
    26C60A48-3A27-49F3-9D5B-A34EC2951F8F.png
    589.1 KB · Views: 4
Just tried to get into the " DFO enforcing " ...... (something to do with fish cleaning tables) and all I got was a blank screen, tried two others and it was fine

I cannot get on some threads. Just get a white screen on the fish cleaning tables thread? Yet I see new posts on the thread in the last few hours. which I cannot open. Also the add section at the top of my pages is blue with nothing there

cant get on howe-van reports thread pages 20 21 everything else comes up.

Same with me from my computer using Chrome browser but it seems to work okay on my phone or tablet.

Just tried to get into the " DFO enforcing " ...... (something to do with fish cleaning tables) and all I got was a blank screen, tried two others and it was fine
Ya, same me with in that thread.

@Admin

Cleared the cache on my phone, which has Chrome and it is still forbidden.
Using Firefox at work and it seems to work, although have not tried the fish cleaning table thread!

We had to make a slight change to our server and think we have made the adjustments that may have been causing this issue. I was having an issue with both the Vancouver fishing reports page and Buy Sell forum not showing but seem to be working for me now. You may have to clear your cache or cookies from your browser, but please let us know if you are able to access the pages that weren't working for you or if you are still encountering challenges. Thanks for your patience while we work through this.

Brian

Ahh yes seems to be all good now. Everything opens using the wifi once again as well.

Good job gentlemen.

Back