Bulk Food Saver Bags

FA, that's a great price. What method of payment do you accept and will you ship to Alberta ?

Sent from my iPhone when I should be fishing.

FA, that's a great price. What method of payment do you accept and will you ship to Alberta ?

Sorry they are bought thru Halfords in Alberta and the deal only comes when you buy 1000 bags or more and exceed a $200 order for the free shipping.

Thanks Owen,at that price I would like to get in on the deal.. however I'm in Victoria,let me know I'd be in for 100 of each

But that doesn't seem to help us much in BC. Buying them bulk and getting free delivery on the order works best for us I would think. And besides you still need to buy 1000 bags to get the lower price.

100 bags is $30+ and shipping oh and tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you are ordering from Ab., but shipping to B.C., do you have to pay the extra 7%?

Sorry to hear about that lol:D.
Yup, I know what you mean, I came out here from B.C. to do a specialty welding job for P & H cranes in 1979, it was supposed to last about 6 weeks. I went to buy a poloroid camera to get some pics of the 300' boom I was welding on to send my Dad, when I went to pay, I automatically gave the cashier enough cash to cover the tax, she pushed the extra back, I realized I had just gotten a 7% raise, so yup, I know what you mean! LOL

Yup, I know what you mean, I came out here from B.C. to do a specialty welding job for P & H cranes in 1979, it was supposed to last about 6 weeks. I went to buy a poloroid camera to get some pics of the 300' boom I was welding on to send my Dad, when I went to pay, I automatically gave the cashier enough cash to cover the tax, she pushed the extra back, I realized I had just gotten a 7% raise, so yup, I know what you mean! LOL

I was just ribbin ya. It's all cool.

Sorry for th hijack Owen lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is really funny to me, is that I'm willing to pay the extra 7% to get my azz back to BC.

I was just ribbin ya. It's all cool.

Sorry for th hijack Owen lol.
Nada Sculpin, no ribbin that I saw (-;
In all fairness to Ab., it's the big hourly wages and the no "visible" sales tax that makesit easy to go back home and spend money I probably wouldn't normally.

Yup, sorry O.

Just a question........why are you using bags? why not buy by the roll........they are a lot cheaper than bags in the long run. You can cut them to what ever length you want and get them in 6", 8", 11" & 15" width.............see http://www.vackpak.com/Wholesale_Weston.html that's the American site and they have a Canadian site in Victoria. I have a US post office box and live close to the border so ordered two cases of the 8" and one of the 11". 12 rolls per case (each 50' per roll). Worked out to around $11.00 per roll for the 8"

The 11" we cut length wise and get three bags (once you make the seals) for sausage around 15" to 17" lengths

Back