Browns Bay Derby?

IronNoggin

Well it seems the Thread in question got zapped? I mean how can something like THAT get as far out of hand as to go ByeBye??

Anyway, headed out in the early tomorrow. Gear is loaded for bear, as is the entire liquor cabinet.

Osama: Better save a taste of those special treats for Me Buddy[}:)]

Blue Orca: Start getting your Lies (oops - Stories that is) together Buddy:D

Let the Games Commence Ladz!!

Catch ya on The Pond!

Cheers,
Nog

Nog good to see you goin. Litke we wont have that spare ticket my buddies gonna try and fish through bein sick as a dog. Just packed the truck i can see the snow low its gonna be a cold weekend for those that can feel it.....

Nog good to see you goin. Litke we wont have that spare ticket my buddies gonna try and fish through bein sick as a dog. Just packed the truck i can see the snow low its gonna be a cold weekend for those that can feel it.....

quote:Originally posted by totally tyee

It was an accident NOG.

4.gif

Happens top the best of us TT :D

And with that, it's time to roll. Browns Bay watch out, you ain't gonna know what hit ya methinks![}:)]

Let The Good Times ROLL!!

Cheers,
Nog - OutBound...

quote:Originally posted by totally tyee

It was an accident NOG.

4.gif

Happens top the best of us TT :D

And with that, it's time to roll. Browns Bay watch out, you ain't gonna know what hit ya methinks![}:)]

Let The Good Times ROLL!!

Cheers,
Nog - OutBound...

So I guess a bad edit caused the thread to be deleted oh well. First night was a blast to much fun had by all campfire, wobblies and great company .

Lots of fish around!!!!:D

See ya all tonight!!

Those fresh scallops were some good! We left a few:D:D:D

Cheers ME

So I guess a bad edit caused the thread to be deleted oh well. First night was a blast to much fun had by all campfire, wobblies and great company .

Lots of fish around!!!!:D

See ya all tonight!!

Those fresh scallops were some good! We left a few:D:D:D

Cheers ME

Well here I am sat in my camper at browns bay overlooking the marina..isn't technology great!

Bin Hopper and my self both had headaches this am...and I am sure others did as well...
Limited in an hour today...and the festivities started last night...

Well here I am sat in my camper at browns bay overlooking the marina..isn't technology great!

Bin Hopper and my self both had headaches this am...and I am sure others did as well...
Limited in an hour today...and the festivities started last night...

Right On Islandgirl. Keep those boys in line lol. Have a great time and say Hi to the chummers for me. eaglemaniac

Right On Islandgirl. Keep those boys in line lol. Have a great time and say Hi to the chummers for me. eaglemaniac

Back