Bow Mounted Trolling Motor with Virtual Anchor

kicker fall off !! thants a new one to me can always bolt the engine down theres even holes for that

Thank you! That is really what I’m looking for. So good for the gulf islands and flat calm days fishing Hali off Victoria but crap for days with swell and off the west coast. Would love to try with you, you name the time and place and I’ll be there.

20 minutes pulling an anchor and setting when things go well but with a 3 and 6 year old pulling and a senior citizen 70+ for sporty things can go bad quickly. My shoulder that popped out 5 times in April doesn’t make me too keen as well. Guides do it 15+ times a season but sporties who have a family are lucky to set 5 times in a season. Experts vs amateurs! I would also like to try multiple spots in low current days and quick sets on tide changes.

I do need to lighten up my chain, it’s overkill for my 25 foot boat but I have dragged a couple times with bad sets.
@kaelc Boat is finally back on the water. DM and we can figure out a time and what you want to see it do. I'd open the invite to others too but I bet you will make a video so they can watch that. 😊

Back