BoatSmart exam audit

Shepnoir

Took my small craft license exam sometime (year and a half) ago online with good friend as the "supervisor". About a week ago they shoot us an email saying they wanted to audit her and the exam procees?! Not really too worried they can come get me, but anyone else have this happen and anyone know what they want? Seemed strange. Curious more than anything.:confused:

Someone's got too much time on their hands, tell them to beat it!
unless she's doing it for alot of others theres nothing to audit.

There were a few operations going on, with multiple submissions that rang a few bells. As gidyup said they have dick all to do. Earn your overpaid cheque assholes. Another cash grab. There not happy screwin us out of 50 or 80 bucks for this stupid licence. Now they want to question whether you aquired it legally. Get the hatchet out.;) eman

Ya, pretty much my sentiments as well. She hasn't overseen any other exams so I really don't know what their problem is. They said if we don't email them back they are going to TC blah,blah,blah! Oh no, now I'm shaking. Not sure what their deal is but they will have to come find me and get past the shepherd first. He can be quite the greeter. :) Good luck with that!

I got the email, took the audit and failed. Next email five minutes later basicaly said if
I didnt call them my friends licsence could be revoked. Called the number for over an hour only to get a busy signal. By now Im fumin! When I finally got through let them have it. Just typical bureaucratic ********. Waste of my time. To do something like this six months after the fact is a joke. Funny thing was my buddy is 73 ex flight instructor and did everything by the book. Can only imagine how many cards are out there carried by people who never opened a book. Gotta luv it.

once you got the card they can't do anything the don't run checks on the water they only want to see it total bs

Back