Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Pricey!
460 hours on the boat and or engines? Either way pretty dam low time for a 300k new boat. Had a quick walk around a guide 282 and I’d prefer a boat with only 460 hours and boat house kept over a guide boat that isn’t well maintained, might be a winner for someone.

460 hours on the boat and or engines? Either way pretty dam low time for a 300k new boat. Had a quick walk around a guide 282 and I’d prefer a boat with only 460 hours and boat house kept over a guide boat that isn’t well maintained, might be a winner for someone.
460 hours on motors that are notorious for exhaust corrosion. (They tried not to show the motors in the pictures, but you can see in the 3rd pic the edge of the cowling which is of that vintage, and I'm sure if they had been replaced there would have been some pictures and a note about it.) Budget for a repower in the near future.

460 hours on motors that are notorious for exhaust corrosion. (They tried not to show the motors in the pictures, but you can see in the 3rd pic the edge of the cowling which is of that vintage, and I'm sure if they had been replaced there would have been some pictures and a note about it.) Budget for a repower in the near future.
Good eyes, hopefully they have been replaced and even then 18 year old engines ain't worth much but if maintenance is up to date could have a couple years of fun. Point is low hour well kept boats ain't cheap, not that I can tell from the photos if it is beat up or not. Seems to be inline with those on yacht world that aren't selling https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2005-grady--white-282-sailfish-8916788/

Repower soon ? And only a single, tuna boats should be twins are my thought ! And centre console seems to be a no go for most
Sounds like it might sit for awhile

It has to have two at that price! There is a Grady for sale Tofino with one engine running though, 20k.
That hull is totally shot. Deserves to go straight to the dump. It's f**ked. I look at it when it popped up as I'd be interested in a 268 needing a repower.

Back