Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Give it another year and you might get it for 10 bucks
I’ve considered a rebuild but not splitting a hull , might as well start from scratch and build your own ! two years or more if you have a job so I wouldn’t mind doing a refit for power or hardware but even a pod done right is a big job unless you have time and weld aluminum properly so ya I’m not scrounging for a boat that bad

460 hours on the boat and or engines? Either way pretty dam low time for a 300k new boat. Had a quick walk around a guide 282 and I’d prefer a boat with only 460 hours and boat house kept over a guide boat that isn’t well maintained, might be a winner for someone.
For sure the low boat hours are good. I'm sure it's twin engines. The 282's almost always came with twin 225's in that Era.

It could be a great boat, but I still think the price is high. We paid a lot less for ours with trailer.

Weird only accepting a trade but posted a price ?
Confused seller
Nice boat for 60 ish
Gonna be a repower going forward and that’s pricey but would be a keeper with 200 to 250s
I think he means, he won't trade for a truck or something other than a boat

That 14ft Lifetimer is a gorgeous package. I had basically the exact same boat built for me in 2019 (see profile pic), and sold it last summer after upgrading.

Couple of notes: The raised railing setup is great - I wish mine had it. The 40hp Suzuki is great, but mine came with a 13" pitch prop and was mounted too low. Switch to a 15" pitch and lift one hole totally transformed the boat (topped out around 45kph). Unfortunately the centre console setup adds a lot of weight, and to maintain upright/level flotation Lifetimer needed to fill all the seats with foam, so there is minimal storage other than the console. If I had a do-over, I would have insisted on rigid/cut foam below the deck, with only a bit of spray foam in the seats so there was storage. Likewise, the boat is so small and light that I liked to stand behind the centre console rather than sit - a leaning post would have been way better. The only real problem I had was that Lifetimer uses the goofy side mount throttle, which has a hard kink in the cable to get back into the console. I swapped mine out for a top mounted throttle, which has way better cable routing directly down into the console and cleans everything up nicely. Also, can't tell if this one has a wood floor but I asked for screw down aluminum deck. Too bad about the white paint - these look great in bare metal and its doesn't flake off.

Its a great hull, and can handle 2ft chop all day long. Its great for 2 people + gear - but any more and it starts to show its size. It would be amazing to have this as a 'cabin boat'. Tons of fun messing around, and would be great for kids. Its was fast, rugged and extremely economical to run.

$25K is a lot. Its less than a new build, but I when I sold min I asked for $20k and got $18k (with a trailer).

Last edited:
The Liquid Metal boat looks amazing, and I'm surprised its still available. I would have really liked to compare side-by-side with my old Lifetimer.

Has anyone looked at this? Wondering if there is something horribly wrong with it ..

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/BReyM1HWMotegXkz/?mibextid=79PoIi
I’d ask the broker if anyone has done a survey on it. Pretty amazing value there for someone. Lack of moorage availability is the only issue that I see, and the maintenance on i/o but budget 10k a year in maintenance and you might be ok if you can do a little yourself.
The Liquid Metal boat looks amazing, and I'm surprised it’s still available. I would have really liked to compare side-by-side with my old Lifetimer.
Yeah if it was designed a similar to a stabicraft I would risk divorce and have tried to buy it.

Back