Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Do you not think a survey would see if there's rot?
Maybe ask @zurk Most survey look for signs and use a cheaper method and qualify it as being no visual signs or that a moisture meter didn’t detect. I think 2000 is a better year for Grady’s but ever year newer reduces the chances, original motors also less chance of damaging the transom when mounting new ones.

landed? would this be 160k cad? i like it, but too steep.
I’d say closer to 170k with no unexpected surprises and doing almost everything yourself. Closer to 180k if you use a shipper, survey and something unexpected happens.

162,400 with taxes and a good exchange rate.

I agree with newer power it would be a great deal at that price, but with logistics and tax it feels to expensive

Do you not think a survey would see if there's rot?
if you can get her on land and buy a round trip BC ferries ticket from vancouver+lunch for me in the next two weeks i have a thermal camera, tap tester and moisture meter hanging around....just sayin. will work for food etc.
boat needs to be on land and dry though and ideally needs to be tested around late morning or late evening. you can see my video for a good example of what a thermal camera + moisture meter catches vs what it doesnt. deep rot needs an ultrasound unit but typical rot can be found.

if you can get her on land and buy a round trip BC ferries ticket from vancouver+lunch for me in the next two weeks i have a thermal camera, tap tester and moisture meter hanging around....just sayin. will work for food etc.
boat needs to be on land and dry though and ideally needs to be tested around late morning or late evening. you can see my video for a good example of what a thermal camera + moisture meter catches vs what it doesnt. deep rot needs an ultrasound unit but typical rot can be found.
Where can I watch your video? How far will you travel 😄

video is in the thread.
on the weekend i can pretty much travel anywhere in lower mainland or vancouver island if you pick up the tab. but im only here for a few weekends more before i fly.

Last edited:
Back