Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Did you get anywhere with this?

HAHA...
I'm in full mid life crisis mode. Looking for a 2359 or seasport or orca. Trying to figure out wether to buy once and cry once or buy, blow and pod...

I had a deposit on an orca but I'm probably an extra 15k+ from asking price to land it and get it ready for the west coast and Id still end up with an aged inboard with unknown hours. That puts me reasonably closer to the twinned orca that was posted on here the other day....

On that note Randy with Cardinal transport in delta has been a super helpful resource for logistics handling and I'll likely use him if I buy from across the boarder..

HAHA...
I'm in full mid life crisis mode. Looking for a 2359 or seasport or orca. Trying to figure out wether to buy once and cry once or buy, blow and pod...

I had a deposit on an orca but I'm probably an extra 15k+ from asking price to land it and get it ready for the west coast and Id still end up with an aged inboard with unknown hours. That puts me reasonably closer to the twinned orca that was posted on here the other day....

On that note Randy with Cardinal transport in delta has been a super helpful resource for logistics handling and I'll likely use him if I buy from across the boarder..
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/nanaimo-south-xlc-skagit-orca/7632512786.html It's pending, is it you?

18ft searay laguana centre console
175 mercury verado 840 hrs fly by wire
2018 tuff trailer
9.9toshiba kicker about 20 hrs
garmin sounder bihimi top
huge in floor fish box and huge in floor storage area
$19900
250 8889304

Attachments

• boat #1.jpg
    boat #1.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 102
  • boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 103
  • boat 3.jpg
    boat 3.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 99
  • boat and motor.jpg
    boat and motor.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Titan 245 Defiant - $76,000 (Deep Cove)​

Any realtor would tell their client to get a fresh coat of paint on her. I can't see that selling without some elbow grease, covids over.

Back