Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

IMG_8754.jpeg
Okay, I believe the 2003 was composite transom and Kevlar hull with glassed wood stringers. 2005 went full composite. I think the 2003 is still a safe bet at a solid boat.

View attachment 93703
Okay, I believe the 2003 was composite transom and Kevlar hull with glassed wood stringers. 2005 went full composite. I think the 2003 is still a safe bet at a solid boat.
Not sure what year this all happened, but my buddy’s , transom and stringers are wood, he hit a few logs in the inlet that’s how I know for sure lol, not sure about other model or years they changed but 05-682 has wood that’s a fact, he bought it brand new at port boathouse in albernie. Imo nothing wrong with wood, if the glass work is done right

Freshly restored 73 Lyman picnic boat with no engine for 4.6k. Looks like a fun project

This thing looks pretty cool for anyone wanting a big boat. Put a 25 high thrust on and a rear helm with auto and wireless remote. Have an awesome cruiser/fishing rig

View attachment 93703
I have the 2003 542, can confirm its composite transom and kevlar hull. Also have the yammy 115, 9.9 kicker and it gets going pretty quick with some guys and gear. Trim tabs might be nice, or the 140 zuk!

Good looking 205 hull

Clean striper 21 hardtop with POPtimax.
Anyone have a nice 200 sitting around they want to throw on something, this might be it

Back