Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Kaelc - do you really need to give us your opinion on every single boat that is posted on here?
A little friendly banter is what I aim to provide, plus add value if I can. I fix the paint if I'm selling a house or a boat and have never had trouble selling things. Looks like I'm commenting on less than 10% but since I add a lot of boats it seems like more? Some members PM, me or call me asking for my opinion on boats so I chime in here often to save time. If you'd like more of me I'm available on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, but this is where I talk about boats/fishing.... ;)

A little friendly banter is what I aim to provide, plus add value if I can. I fix the paint if I'm selling a house or a boat and have never had trouble selling things. Looks like I'm commenting on less than 10% but since I add a lot of boats it seems like more? Some members PM, me or call me asking for my opinion on boats so I chime in here often to save time. If you'd like more of me I'm available on twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, but this is where I talk about boats/fishing.... ;)
I quite enjoy the critique

I really enjoy it. It's not even close to what @Stizzla and I do.

1999 Grady white 232 gulf stream​

$97,500
Listed 13 hours ago in Ucluelet, BC
Have to comment. Didn't know they had the fold-down cabin boy second bed, also newer popower.yes
Yes, but how do you feel about it?

Yes, but how do you feel about it?
I feel like guys looking for the perfect big grady worth 200k for 100k - should buy this f ing one and send it!
What about the trailer😉
I think this boat should be under 6k pounds on the trailer even if they bring enough beer for you @ExFlyGuy so EOH isn't needed but at 95k for a boat give me the details on the trailer if I'm going to tow it from Ukee on gravel roads since the highway is closed..... don't get me f...ing started!

Really?? Its a, 25 year old, 23' boat with minimum power.
Newer power and trailer is at least a bonus and a lot of guys complain about older power. What are the older 232's rated for as far as power? 10hp a foot isn't too bad a power-to-weight ratio? What's a new one cost? I don't know anything about that specific model but it seems like a good deal compared to a +40 year old hourstons forehead banger but either one might be worth making an offer on, even if the price isn't perfect.

@Rayvon you shopped for a Grady in this range is the seller out to lunch?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/526733879521185/

Newer power and trailer is at least a bonus and a lot of guys complain about older power. What are the older 232's rated for as far as power? 10hp a foot isn't too bad a power-to-weight ratio? What's a new one cost? I don't know anything about that specific model but it seems like a good deal compared to a +40 year old hourstons forehead banger but either one might be worth making an offer on, even if the price isn't perfect.

Every thing for sale is out to lunch as of late lol, boats, trucks, food . But ya used boats are way overpriced now a days

Gulfsteam new with twin yamy 200, 270k at the boat pre Covid, so now probably 300k

I feel like guys looking for the perfect big grady worth 200k for 100k - should buy this f ing one and send it!

I think this boat should be under 6k pounds on the trailer even if they bring enough beer for you @ExFlyGuy so EOH isn't needed but at 95k for a boat give me the details on the trailer if I'm going to tow it from Ukee on gravel roads since the highway is closed..... don't get me f...ing started!
My seafarer was right around 6400 with low fuel ..that Gulfstream might be pushing 8000 full of fuel, beer and the extra 15 inches of beam...

We have an 04 gulfstream and recently repowered with a 300hp.

This is a big, heavy boat that is 30' LOA. 250hp works but is not fun, 300hp is a significant improvement.

On a trailer with gear and liquids its well over 8k lbs.

Last edited:
Back