Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What's a proper head look like? One in main cabin that takes up ton of space with 4 walls and windows blocking the view from the rear helm? Sitting in the cabin smelling crap and looking at the toilet? Or tucked away under the bed? I know what I prefer on a fishing boat!

What's a proper head look like? One in main cabin that takes up ton of space with 4 walls and windows blocking the view from the rear helm? Sitting in the cabin smelling crap and looking at the toilet? Or tucked away under the bed? I know what I prefer on a fishing boat!
It's a bucket on the bow enjoying a sunset. But if I'm paying 300k for a boat it is not under the bed with a manual pump.

It's a bucket on the bow enjoying a sunset. But if I'm paying 300k for a boat it is not under the bed with a manual pump.
Lol, I spent a few bucks, fixing my stand up head, fancy pump and all that, the wife uses a bucket 90% of the time instead of going down there lol, unless I am fishing where it’s crowded( not very often) so ya a 5$ HD bucket is all you need

Unless we are in an anchorage, my daughters all use the $5 Poo Depot bucket!
By their own choice. Poo with a view.

I'd put my empties in the honey bucket because I figured it's the last place anyone would look.

It's one thing to maybe have to drop a deuce while you're out for the day, so the bucket is fine. But when you're out for a week and you wake up in the dark and it's 10 degrees outside, having the full head that's not next to your wife's head is a must. Two totally different needs.

It's one thing to maybe have to drop a deuce while you're out for the day, so the bucket is fine. But when you're out for a week and you wake up in the dark and it's 10 degrees outside, having the full head that's not next to your wife's head is a must. Two totally different needs.
Agreed, we have the stand up head for that reason, good view of both rods too while trolling too!

I’m a diehard fisherman now and the family toilet is a bucket, but when I get the next boat in that price range, I’m done with buckets lol

Back